PDA

View Full Version : Man... im so depressed right now...

Wyle
11-05-2007, 07:55 PM
I don't want this day to end! lol.... now we just all need to get our a$$es out in these meet groups or whichever way you like and start spreading the ron paul message to people out in the street.

LIke i said before... I never heard of RP until 5 days ago now.... And I know everyone I bring up RP to does not even know who he is...

Lets get out there!

LETS DO THIS!!!!!

OOh and I made my myspace a shrine to ron paul related info... If anyone has any suggestions or way to improve it and how to get it seen by more people ... please let me know! ooh add me as a friend to!

www.myspace.com/wylesf

misconstrued
11-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Don't worry Wyle. We'll be back at it November 11th ;)

Eli
11-05-2007, 08:01 PM
these last few hours matter the most. The difference in media coverage between 4 million and 5 million will be astronomical. WE GOT TO REACH THAT 5 MILLION! KEEP PROMOTING, ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS TO GO.

RonPaulGetsIt
11-05-2007, 08:05 PM
We have the momentum - the message is stronger than anything we have ever experienced in politics before - this is about civil liberties and raising our children in a free society. I really think we have reached critical mass now - today proves it. It's like a roller coaster after the initial hump....only just beginning but still a done deal regardless. Along the way we will attract the still majority who haven't heard of Dr. Paul to join us in this Revolution.