PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton, Ron Paul and the Mainstream Media

RonPaulVolunteer
10-13-2011, 02:59 AM
Hillary Clinton: We must isolate Iran from the international community.
Ron Paul: We need to talk and trade with Iran.
Mainstream Media: Ron Paul is an isolationist.

Something I put together, spreading like crazy. Might help us.

Here's the tweetable version:

Hillary: We must isolate Iran from the world. Paul: We need to talk and trade with Iran. Mainstream Media: Ron Paul is an isolationist. RT!

HOLLYWOOD
10-13-2011, 03:20 AM
Nice...

RP can use that on the next rigged/fixed phony GOP presidential debate.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-13-2011, 10:08 AM
Nice...

RP can use that on the next rigged/fixed phony GOP presidential debate.

:)

RonPaulVolunteer
10-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Since tweeting this, 2 people have asked if I am for or against Ron Paul. Can anyone see how this could possibly be construed as being anti-Paul cause I just can't see it.

Amazingly, it's by far the most retweeted tweet fro the Flix twitter account ever.

InTradePro
10-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Since tweeting this, 2 people have asked if I am for or against Ron Paul. Can anyone see how this could possibly be construed as being anti-Paul cause I just can't see it.

Amazingly, it's by far the most retweeted tweet fro the Flix twitter account ever.

It's anti-Paul to repeat propaganda. Supporters view things from the point of view of 'getting it' unable to realise that the words looked at from those that don't get it are read as anti-Paul. Much of the BlackThisOut video's are like this, including the current main video on the site. It's rather sad that it's the Ron Paul supporters actively spreading anti-Paul messages.

RonPaulVolunteer
10-13-2011, 04:30 PM
It's anti-Paul to repeat propaganda. Supporters view things from the point of view of 'getting it' unable to realise that the words looked at from those that don't get it are read as anti-Paul. Much of the BlackThisOut video's are like this, including the current main video on the site. It's rather sad that it's the Ron Paul supporters actively spreading anti-Paul messages.

Which is why I have not posted most of them, but it can be done correctly. I don't see how what I wrote can be taken the wrong way though.

JamesButabi
10-13-2011, 04:35 PM
I don't see this being a very good thing to spread to people who think Iran is a threat (which most people do).

InTradePro
10-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Which is why I have not posted most of them, but it can be done correctly. I don't see how what I wrote can be taken the wrong way though.

Sure it can be done correctly. It can be explained with some extra words but can be difficult to dis-associate intellect and negative emotion invoked by words such as 'Iran', 'Isolationism' etc. Humor is the most effective way in my view, because it can bypass the intellect and set a positive emotion.