PDA

View Full Version : A Different Kind of Promotion Tactic

goldmonger
10-12-2011, 10:07 PM
I've been building this website up for about 2 months now.

http://ronpaulrealchange.com

I'm glad it's up and running now. For now it's just me doing my thing, but I figure someone might think it's a good idea and try it also.

Basically it revolves around the symbol of rejecting the penny... because it's worthless.

banks11
10-13-2011, 12:24 AM
You seem like a cool dude, very original ideas.

As Ron Paul himself says : "Do whatever you want. Do what you think is important. Everybody is an individual.The most important thing is the responsibility of yourself and to study and read, and understand it, and how to explain it and convert people. Then, make a decision..." It being Liberty. http://www.dailypaul.com/176742/what-it-takes-to-win-ron-paul (full)

If I can give my input ;

-change the hand on the 1st page, dirty hands is not good advertising.

-I like the penny idea but I think it could be even better used, people would have to easily put 2 and 2 together, I'm not sure how to do that but one idea would be to write Ron Paul 2012 / RP / END THE FED / RP 2012 / RP 4 LIBERTY / ..... on the pennies with a sharpie and even better a website like pennies4RONPAUL.com (something catchy and short) where people would go a get fast well put together info on RP.
If we you had support behind something like that I would be writing on pennies all day, well as much as possible.

All that to say thanks, don't ever give up, and don,t hesitate if you need anything I can help you with (which may be very little...).

ps : +rep for you, hoping you will be around to energize people as you have me.

goldmonger
10-13-2011, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the input.

-That hand is my actual real life hand. I'm going to get around to getting the Doctor's Image more prominent on the website. It doesn't say the right thing overall yet.

-I'm also going to get a stamp for the rolls of pennies. I gave them out at a signbomb to peds, a stamp on the roll would go a long ways.
Would you believe that some people found the little cards about Ron Paul of more value than the roll of pennies.

For now this is just me out trying something new, I'll be around for a long time.