PDA

View Full Version : In the works - phonebanking 1000's of supporters for BTO

FriedChicken
10-12-2011, 09:41 PM
The way it will work is...
1. log into or create account at RP2012.org
2. go to your "dashboard" and click the mobilization to make calls for BTO
3. read instructions and script then click start
4. the number and name will be at the top of the screen. Call the person and tell them about the money bomb! Leave voicemail if no one picks up.
5. urge them to sign up as a volunteer while they're at the site (official campaign) and ask for their email address so they can receive a reminder email.

We'll also email them BTO promotional videos.

That's it. We can tell RP supporters who many of which are stagnant this election (my local meetup in Indiana is 1/5 of the size this election) about the money bomb and hopefully wake them up (operation wakeup call) to be more involved in the campaign.

We're thinking of scheduling this for the 15th - 19th.

If you don't have an account at RP2012.org sign up and spread the word to everyone else about this. We need every single one of those supporters to get a phone call.

lucent
10-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Awesome.

I assume this is a bank of Ron Paul supporters?

Steve-in-NY
10-13-2011, 03:44 PM
I would guess its probably the Paul supporters we have ID'd from the IA calls so far. (Im doing Region 8)
Get in on this or http://phone.ronpaul2012.com - its really easy and kind of fun and it helps the campaign out tremendously.
The more people we can get on board, the more supporters we can ID, that we can call to support BTO, etc and GOTV (get out the vote) come the primaries!

Its a big deal and its easy. We just need more people doing it imo.

FriedChicken
10-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Steve B***r?
I'm the leader of that team, Travis.

I'm not putting this project together so I don't have all the answers to it but from what I understand the bulk of the Ron Paul supporters on the list are from the 2007/2008 election.
Some will be the supporters we've identified at RP2012.org through surveying and robo-polling, but most will be supporters from last election. I think that is actually best because it seems a lot of old supporters aren't as involved this time.
This would be a great chance to call them to action with an exciting event like this money bomb is sure to be.

ninepointfive
10-13-2011, 05:15 PM
You guys are doing an AWESOME job!

FriedChicken
10-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Why thank you!
Spread the word to everyone - this phone bank blitz starts THIS SATURDAY!

Steve-in-NY
10-14-2011, 01:46 PM
Steve B***r?
Yep. That'd be me. Funny meeting you here.
... actually, not really. Kind of obvious, actually.

qwerty
10-14-2011, 01:50 PM
This is great!