PDA

View Full Version : Radio host asking for questions... Cain on his show...

neverseen
10-12-2011, 09:34 PM
Saw this in a few places on facebook:

Carl Boyd Jr

Herman Cain will be on the show Friday during the 4'oclock hour. Send me your questions to ask him by email truth@nbttr.com. Listen on 880AM WMDB or online www.nbttr.com. Also, visit our website www.nbttr.com and vote on who won THE GOP debate last night thanks. Ron, I need you to come on the show!!

McDermit
10-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Bump. Submitted a question about the 999 plan taxing basic necessities and the effect it'd have on the poor and elderly/fixed incomes.

bb_dg
10-12-2011, 10:55 PM
This guy said Ron Paul is the most un-patriotic person running for America and listed several reasons that were completely untrue.

McDermit
10-12-2011, 11:19 PM
So what? Everyone in the media has some kind of retarded opinion.

Submit you questions, not as an overt Ron Paul supporter, but as someone who wants answers from Cain. Ask questions that average folks won't like the answer to. Who the hell wants a 9% tax on food? Only two states currently apply state sales tax to food... in most states, there is no tax on basic necessities. Taxing food will make it that much harder for lower and lower middle class families to keep food on the table.

He's going to reduce the taxes the richest Americans pay by at least 11%, and increase the taxes on the poorest Americans by as much as 18%. His plan also calls for the taxation on the gross income--not net--of businesses. This would kill startups and small businesses/sole-proprietors, as they'd be taxed without an allowance for deductions. Just as an example: last year, my business brought in $200k in gross revenue, but only netted $35k. Under the 999 plan, I would have paid taxes on $200k, reducing my profit to $17k... at that rate, I couldn't afford to stay in business. Point out things like this when you question Cain. We don't have to sell this guy or his listeners on Ron right now; this is about knocking the wind out of Cain's sails.

J. Evins
10-13-2011, 06:31 AM
I think he is going to read my question. I asked him:

"Please ask Mr. Cain why he lied about his previous stance on the Federal Reserve and decided to coincidentally change it during the debate this week? He absolutely was not misquoted by Dr. Paul and his statements during the debate contradict everything he has said regarding the federal reserve.

With 9 Trillion dollars unaccountable by the Federal Reserve, when will the issue become important to Mr Cain? How much more money needs to be unaccounted for before he feels the issue is worth talking about? Why does he insist on brushing this under the table?"

InTradePro
10-13-2011, 06:52 AM
Ask him if he was in the North American Competitive Council (NACC) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Competitiveness_Council)

http://www.canadians.org/DI/documents/NACC_backgrounder.pdf

J. Evins
10-13-2011, 07:39 AM
I'd send it in to BOTH of his emails:

truth@nbttr.com
carl@nbttr.com

lucent
10-13-2011, 07:48 AM
Need to ask him why he had an accountant design his 999 plan.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/11/richard-lowrie-herman-cain-tax-plan_n_1006201.html