PDA

View Full Version : Are Bachman, Huntsman & Santorum working for Romney?

gaetano
10-12-2011, 06:53 PM
When Perry entered the race and joined Romney as the "frontrunner", Bachman, Huntsman, and Santorum savaged Perry over the STD vaccine and tuition illegal immigration. But they never attacked Romney!

When Cain was catapulted into "frontrunner" status with Romney, Bachman, Huntsman, and Santorum savaged and mocked Cain over his 9-9-9- scheme. And yet - they are not attacking Romney!

Like members of a racing team that run interference for the team's star driver, this trio of attack dogs are helping Romney immensely.

Not that I would ever consider voting for either Perry or Cain, but something dirty is happening here.

RonPaulCult
10-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Perhaps they are working to be VP

10-12-2011, 06:55 PM
Something seemed to be amiss between Romney and Bachmann last night.

Brian4Liberty
10-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Huntsman seems to be there to take votes away from Romney.

gaetano
10-12-2011, 06:59 PM
Huntsman seems to be there to take votes away from Romney.

At the appropriate time, he'll throw his 2% to Mitt, but only after his vicious attacks have driven Perry and Cain. Huntsman has now mockingly called Perry a traitor and Cain a pizza salesman. OUCH!

RDM
10-12-2011, 07:00 PM
Bachman seems to have a very friendly fondness to Romney. I noticed in a debate or two when she would come out on stage she would walk toward Romney with arms outreached and they would hug and do the "Hollywood" kiss on both cheeks.

Hunstman, I could see him most definitely fronting for Romney as he is pro-establishment.

I don't know what to make of Santorum. He's all over the place and but he could be vying for VP.

gaetano
10-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Bachman is such a sellout. She crusaded relentlessly against Obama-care but is now embracing Mitt, the inspiration behind Obama-care!

TroySmith
10-12-2011, 07:11 PM
I think Santorum has been running for VP all along with Mitt, with Mitt hoping Santorum will bring the social conservatives to him. Huntsman and Bachmann I do not think are working with him. It was beneficial to Bachmann to hit Cain to get her "Tea Party" support back.

sailingaway
10-12-2011, 07:23 PM
When Perry entered the race and joined Romney as the "frontrunner", Bachman, Huntsman, and Santorum savaged Perry over the STD vaccine and tuition illegal immigration. But they never attacked Romney!

When Cain was catapulted into "frontrunner" status with Romney, Bachman, Huntsman, and Santorum savaged and mocked Cain over his 9-9-9- scheme. And yet - they are not attacking Romney!

Like members of a racing team that run interference for the team's star driver, this trio of attack dogs are helping Romney immensely.

Not that I would ever consider voting for either Perry or Cain, but something dirty is happening here.

Ron didn't really attack Romney either. There will be two spots at the end, either Romney or Perry (i.e. the 'establishment spot') and the conservative spot. Perry was pretending to fit the conservative spot hoping to be the consensus candidate, but he didn't fit the role, and ALL the conservatives had a reason to point that out. Romney will get his when it is clearer who the conservative candidate will be, and will take a hit or two along the way. But I do think Bachmann wouldn't mind being VP so she's starting to pull her punches a bit.

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-12-2011, 07:51 PM
i remember seeing a senior bussh at a romney event way back in '08

Liberty74
10-12-2011, 07:57 PM
What was that softball question Romney threw at Bachmann last night?

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Perhaps they are working to be VPI think that's what they're doing. They're so far down in money and support, the only thing they can hope for is to get picked by Mitt.