PDA

View Full Version : GOP Online Straw Poll; Discuss: Should we vote?

american.swan
10-12-2011, 05:43 PM
What a great debate last night in New Hampshire! In the first presidential debate to focus on the economy, our Party's candidates presented voters with commonsense proposals to cut spending, reform the tax code and unleash the forces of the free-market to spur job creation and get our economy growing again.

I think all of our candidates did an exceptional job explaining how they would turn America around and end Barack Obama's leftist assault on our nation's prosperity.

But because the RNC is neutral throughout the primaries, I want to know who you think won last night's debate.

Please take a moment to cast your vote in the RNC's presidential debate poll by clicking here. And once you've made your voice heard, I hope you will take this opportunity to make a campaign gift to help the RNC win back the White House and make Barack Obama a one-term president.

An, regardless of who you think won the debate or which candidate you support, the RNC is the only Republican organization permitted by law which can provide the resources and direct financial support our next presidential nominee will need to defeat Barack Obama and his billion dollar campaign war chest.

The RNC is also the only Party committee with the voter ID and Get-Out-The-Vote programs capable of countering Obama's Chicago political machine and his army of left-wing activists.

Barack Obama is raising money hand-over-fist to buy another four years in the White House so he can continue shoving his radical left-wing policies on the American people that have added $4 trillion to the national debt, caused the loss of 2 million jobs and led to America's first credit downgrade in history. His crony capitalism and desire to have government pick the economy's winners and losers has driven America to the precipice of economic ruin.

The RNC needs your immediate support to stop him from driving our economy and our nation farther off course. Only with your continued support can we ensure we elect a leader who will stand up for America and defend the Constitution from left-wing assault.

So please let me know what you thought of last night's debate and do your part to help the RNC build the groundwork to elect a Republican president and more conservative candidates across the country who are committed to implementing commonsense policies to get our economy and country turned around by making a gift of $25, $50, $100 or more. Thank you.

Sincerely,
http://gop.com/images/ReincePriebus-sig-blue.jpeg (http://www.gop.com/PresidentialStrawPoll)
Reince Priebus
Chairman, Republican National Committee

DIRECT LINK TO VOTE: h44p://www.gop.com/PresidentialStrawPoll

McDermit
10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Break the links...

american.swan
10-12-2011, 06:05 PM
Break the links...

Thanks