PDA

View Full Version : So we all agree Black Friday and Boston Tea Party Bombs?

hummtide
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Every 3 weeks, a huge fundraiser!

isufferfromronpaulfever
11-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't think I can afford that 2 days of that. One date or the other and go at it full steam. 200$ pledge donations. If they think they got hit hard today, they will be in for a BIG surprise.

literatim
11-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I think Boston Tea Party might be best.

ClockwiseSpark
11-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I say one day or the other. How about a poll?

Zydeco
11-05-2007, 07:43 PM
I don't think I can afford that 2 days of that. One date or the other and go at it full steam. 200$ pledge donations. If they think they got hit hard today, they will be in for a BIG surprise.

You can't afford NOT to give! You know damn well Bernanke and his bitches will just steal it from you via inflation anyway if you don't give!!

hummtide

Well I understand that, but Im figuring thousands upon thousands of new Ron Paul supporters whom we need to tap ASAP to further his message while us "veterans" help in the sign purchasing, etc. Then bring in the 3rd wave on the 16th of December and hit em again.

constituent
tea party +1

katao
First date needs to be a SIGN BOMB, that TruckerMike is pushing (someone just needs to create a pledge site). Here is the thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=28847&highlight=sign+bomb

Second date is perfect of the next big money bomb.

walt
Every 3 weeks, a huge fundraiser!

we've made our point and we've given the campaign resources.

It's time to make sure he's on the ballot with full slates of delegates in all 50 states - nothing else matters if that job isn't done.

isufferfromronpaulfever
You can't afford NOT to give! You know damn well Bernanke and his bitches will just steal it from you via inflation anyway if you don't give!!

lol. It's not that I DONT WANT to give! I can only give what I have!

zumajoe
11-05-2007, 07:44 PM
i'm down for the Tea Party- i will even design a page for it. :)

hummtide
11-05-2007, 07:44 PM

It's time to make sure he's on the ballot with full slates of delegates in all 50 states - nothing else matters if that job isn't done.

Agreed, but we all know whats at stake and we need to give as much as possible. Thats why they call it sacrifice.

max
11-05-2007, 07:45 PM
i would like to see the Boston Tea party 12/16 COMBINED with Bill of Rights day (12/15)....an entire weekend extravaganza...$200 and up...those who are maxed can give to a PAC

those of us within 5 hours of Boston should dress up as Indians and have an actual tea party at Boston harbor..

maybe we could throw tea bags into the harbor as long we have someone in a boat to scoop them out..

a massive rally at the harbor....just miles away from NH too!

Givemelibertyor.....
11-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Boston Tea Party all the way.

I'm down for another 100.

Dustancostine
11-05-2007, 07:48 PM
www.teaparty07.com

Jimmy
11-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Boston Tea Party all the way.

FunkBuddha
11-05-2007, 07:50 PM
tea party definately!

many people, myself included can't donate twice a month.

GeorgiaRPFan
11-05-2007, 07:50 PM
I say one day or the other. How about a poll?

Done.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=32253

Chaos Unlimited
11-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Boston Tea Party - in person at the harbor, plus money bomb.

Jordan
11-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Tea Party is my vote.

Danny Molina
11-05-2007, 07:52 PM
BTP day is the best. My hopes aren't too high because people generally don't have much money to spend around Christmas time.

Highmesa
11-05-2007, 07:52 PM
lol. It's not that I DONT WANT to give! I can only give what I have!

We all give what we can, but we are increasing in numbers so there are more people to give.

BTP is essential - it's a defining moment in US history and unnecessary taxation is a central theme of the campaign.

I like the black Friday idea.

Also, a post Christmas "return your gifts and give the money to Dr. Paul end of year money bomb" is another idea I'd like to see.

hornet
11-05-2007, 07:53 PM
tea party

walt
11-05-2007, 07:56 PM
Agreed, but we all know whats at stake and we need to give as much as possible. Thats why they call it sacrifice.

OK, the focus MUST shift there. In some states the deadlines are fast approaching and we don't have strong presense in some of those places. We have meetup groups with inactive leaders where we have to sole that problem too.

Thunderbolt
11-05-2007, 08:00 PM

Who the hell are you? Whose campaign do you work for? You think you can run a campaign on 6 million dollars? Why are telling people to stop donating? This is not the first time you have tried to subtly or not so subtly either tried to get people to do something stupid, or try to stop them from doing something constructive.

So, who the hell are you?

Thunderbolt
11-05-2007, 08:08 PM
i would like to see the Boston Tea party 12/16 COMBINED with Bill of Rights day (12/15)....an entire weekend extravaganza...$200 and up...those who are maxed can give to a PAC

those of us within 5 hours of Boston should dress up as Indians and have an actual tea party at Boston harbor..

maybe we could throw tea bags into the harbor as long we have someone in a boat to scoop them out..

a massive rally at the harbor....just miles away from NH too!

I love it!

Go tea party!!!!! Hopefully it will be before the NH primary. We have time to make ads for this! Remember, this is not a new revolution, this is the old one!!!!!!

Can someone find that quote? I know RP said it recently. I am really grabbing people with this continuation of the old revolution idea!!! They really like it.

I see where you are going with the two day things, but not everyone knows the other date and it might dilute things a bit...know what I mean? I suppose we could dump some loose tea into the harbor? As long as it is only a teaspoon or so. Something just for show. You could rip open one teabag and sprinkle it...

And close to NH - great! (As long as we are not past the primary already. If so, then let's move it to SC or some other important state.)

By then we will have all recovered from this one and we will have thousands of new recruits from all this publicity!!

Good going Max!

ItsTime
11-05-2007, 08:09 PM
we should all learn something here.. WE DO NOT NEED TO AGREE to do something... the proof is in this amazing drive

Mommy2Princesses
11-05-2007, 08:19 PM
tea party that is! ;)

alien
11-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Some people including me get Christmas bonuses so it won't be the worst time for everyone. I'm in. But we need to make sure that we don't do it so often that it looses its meaning and people just say "oh it is just another money bomb"

saahmed
11-05-2007, 10:02 PM
The earlier the better. I think the 2 days are fine. You can't have too many. And these two are spread apart far enough.

GHoeberX
11-05-2007, 10:06 PM
well according to this poll:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=32380

Boston Tea Party is the most popular one

progrock
11-05-2007, 10:09 PM
i pledge to donate 20 bucks every Saturday from this day forward.
Lets make every Saturday a mini-money bomb.