PDA

View Full Version : Writeup from Bloomberg Dartmouth Debate. Got photos?

Johnnymac
10-12-2011, 02:15 PM
Anyone have any I've been looking for some? and I don't mean from the inside I mean from the outside and the first amendment zone?

muzzled dogg
10-12-2011, 02:32 PM
yeah i haven't seen a single one

btw, don't know if anyone wrote up about it

me and johnnymac did some guerilla sign stuff and stopped by HQ for some supplies prior.

wanted to hit an iparty for blimp balloons but it was closed due to flood damage (from that hurricane?)

~supporter count

25ish ron paul people
10 hunstman people but they were in a corner
5ish romney people
4 cain ppl (but they came late)
3 santorum
0 newt
0 perry
-1 bachmann (1 michelle specific anti)

candidate supporters combined were outnumbered each of the protest groups: occupiers, AIDS awareness protestors [GOP CAN CURE HIV!], green jobs people, social security people, pro choice people

there was one obama staffer walking around trying to recruit aforementioned liberals. i spent part of my time following her around with the obama donor list sign (goldman sachs, etc)

we had a nice center spot and hung up a 3x8 sign that we made down in MA for neighbors in NH. eventually we were told to take it down tho.

a lotta of media came up to us, regional and independent. we were conducting interviews non-stop until it got dark

and tons of students came up to us too

i was aware of only one of us who wasn't a student who had a ticket

i accidently my ron paul patriot sign that i got from the march prior to rally for the republic. i kinda forgot about it when these romney dudes in suits ran over and grabbed all the romney supporters. that was when chris christie was making the endorsement

then we walked to a frathouse [ivy league] for debate watch. pizza + beer + crooked eyebrows!

Johnnymac
10-12-2011, 04:27 PM
bump for a good time!!

sailingaway
10-12-2011, 04:32 PM
: occupiers, AIDS awareness protestors [GOP CAN CURE HIV!], green jobs people, social security people, pro choice people

there was one obama staffer walking around trying to recruit aforementioned liberals. i spent part of my time following her around with the obama donor list sign (goldman sachs, etc)

Good man..... +rep

muzzled dogg
10-13-2011, 06:58 AM
Should mention that we had supporters from NH, VT, ME, MA, and RI