PDA

View Full Version : Tom Woods: What Ron Paul Could Ask Herman Cain

green73
10-12-2011, 01:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZUpZ_onC2k
http://youtu.be/GZUpZ_onC2k

Working Poor
10-12-2011, 01:10 PM
aw the wormanator could get out of that one Tom nice try...

Feeding the Abscess
10-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Thanks Benton and crew, for shunning Woods from the official campaign.

It's not like he's good enough to be Ron's ghostwriter, but working for the campaign?!?! The horror!

messana
10-12-2011, 01:24 PM
Wow the last few words were harsh. He really dislikes Herman.

gb13
10-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Thanks Benton and crew, for shunning Woods from the official campaign.

It's not like he's good enough to be Ron's ghostwriter, but working for the campaign?!?! The horror!

Is this true? Was he really ousted? He should ABSOLUTELY be part of the official campaign....Without a doubt. Why the hell would they exclude such a brilliant speaker and analyst?

Lord Xar
10-12-2011, 01:35 PM
I think Ron looses a lot of momentum and opportunities to really hit home runs in the debates.

Either one of the following must be true:
1. Ron is surrounded by Yes men who can't give it to him straight.
2. Ron is unmovable and will not take critique

Which is it? I see alot of these people, ala - tom woods etc.. bring up some very poignant points that you would think Ron & co. would capitalize on, and just - well., nothing... ever happens or gets better. I mean, is he performing ANY different than in 2007? I don't see it.

Muttley
10-12-2011, 01:45 PM
I thought Tom's question was awesome. Although Ron's question was decent, it did give Cain the opportunity to duck, and even get some laughter for his remarks. I'm with Lord Xar, he's got to take the gloves off and really go at these cronies! I'm not saying get as wild as he did on the Morton Downey show, but some fire needs to start coming and quickly!

Feeding the Abscess
10-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Is this true? Was he really ousted? He should ABSOLUTELY be part of the official campaign....Without a doubt. Why the hell would they exclude such a brilliant speaker and analyst?

Woods will only say that "it'll be revealed in due time."

Feeding the Abscess
10-12-2011, 01:46 PM
I thought Tom's question was awesome. Although Ron's question was decent, it did give Cain the opportunity to duck, and even get some laughter for his remarks. I'm with Lord Xar, he's got to take the gloves off and really go at these cronies! I'm not saying get as wild as he did on the Morton Downey show, but some fire needs to start coming and quickly!

He only gets fired up when he's attacked. It's just not his nature to be the aggressor.

Muttley
10-12-2011, 01:54 PM
He only gets fired up when he's attacked. It's just not his nature to be the aggressor.

I agree, but I believe this is a very important way that we can break through the media blackout. If he really went on the attack and left them stunned and unable to respond (like I believe a lot of them would be) then the media wouldn't have a choice but to cover the story...especially if it happened during a debate!

iamse7en
10-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Ron Paul messed up that opportunity last night.

Muttley
10-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Ron Paul messed up that opportunity last night.

I'm not criticizing in the least bit, I'm just saying he's got to really got to take it to Cain and Romney in the next debate. Interrupt them if need be, and really press on the issues.

Put yourself in his shoes, it's a rather high pressure situation and it's tough to draw a line in a moments notice on what you should say and what you shouldn't.

PastaRocket848
10-12-2011, 04:06 PM
probably something to do with revpac and FEC laws.

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-12-2011, 04:40 PM
This is a major issue that has been raised by us many times. It will eventually be brought out. Perry wasn't brought down with one issue, it took many different issues piling up on him over a series of debates.

TheDriver
10-12-2011, 04:52 PM
The beauty of Ron's question last night was Mr. Cain became a former Federal Reserve Chairman, instead of the former CEO of Godfather's pizza.

Tod
10-12-2011, 05:20 PM
I can see the headline now, if Dr. Paul were to suddenly and unexpectedly rise up and repeatedly whoop on the fellow candidates with their skeletons and his accurate predictions come true:

http://www.PeppyPawsPoochPark.com/BlackedOutHeadline.jpg

:mad:

Mike4Freedom
10-12-2011, 05:27 PM
I thought Ron did awesome last night.

1. He got Cain to lie.

2. He attacked Cain on deciding to choose Greenspan.

This will now get more people to look deeper into Cain. People that I work with that like him are now questioning that. There are 2 more debates coming up in the next few weeks and Cain will screw up again. He has a temper.

Carole
10-16-2011, 07:16 PM
Great question. Perfect question because it is so specific and Cain did say that and will have trouble defending his position.

Carole
10-16-2011, 07:22 PM
The beauty of Ron's question last night was Mr. Cain became a former Federal Reserve Chairman, instead of the former CEO of Godfather's pizza.

:D

Darin
10-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Does Tom Woods have any intention of running for President in the future? I like listening to him speak, and I think he'd be a formidable opponent.

- Darin

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-17-2011, 04:20 AM
Does Tom Woods have any intention of running for President in the future? I like listening to him speak, and I think he'd be a formidable opponent.I think he should consider it, if he hasn't already.

LawnWake
10-17-2011, 04:55 AM
I've been saying for a while now that we should start a draft Tom Woods movement for GOP candidate in 2016 if Ron doesn't get the nomination. He'd be the best debater, plus he's young, consistent and a former neocon so he knows how to appeal to them. And of course incredibly knowledgable and intelligent.

Even if he wouldn't be the nominee, there's no way in hell he wouldn't let the other candidates look bad. I'd much rather see him than Rand or Johnson running.