PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee took his donation tracker down...out of shame?

xerxesdarius
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Check it out at [site link deleted]

Take my word for it...

me3
11-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Don't link to Huck's site from here. And please don't post about him in Grassroots.

Gloating is not WWRPD (http://www.wwrpd.org)

Edward
Let's run our own race. Don't give them the traffic.

Politicallore
That is soo great...
That means even less donations for him... doesn't he know that? lol

NewEnd
11-05-2007, 07:30 PM
darn, we need a huck strong enough to suck from Frudy McRomney, but weak enough to go nowhere... just where he was at.

devil21
11-05-2007, 07:31 PM
xerxes, please edit out the link to huck's site. It only boosts his search engine ranking!

EDIT: thx xerxes! no sense in giving Huck any more boosts.

RonPaulCentral
11-05-2007, 07:31 PM
darn, we need a huck strong enough to suck from Frudy McRomney, but weak enough to go nowhere... just where he was at.

Earlier today his site said $114,112 raised since Nov 1.

Does anyone wonder why they took it down?

LOL

Elwar
11-05-2007, 07:32 PM
We don't need to dog the lower tier candidates. They help draw votes from the other neo-cons.

foofighter20x
11-05-2007, 07:33 PM
No...

He's got money-tracker envy.

jaumen
11-05-2007, 07:33 PM
They changed it... to something weird (checked the hucksarmy forums to see what happened). Click on "Discover Mike Huckabee"... apparently as people donate it will "unlock tiles" which I guess tell you something about Huckabee... seems like a badly implemented idea... plus it's not immediately apparent that this is the new donation tracker for their campaign. Ah well... we've still got our thing going on, and it's going GREAT! :)

dircha
11-05-2007, 07:39 PM
I wouldn't give that man a nickel.

Shame, indeed.

Shame on Huckabee for raising taxes on groceries and gasoline as governor.

Shame on Huckabee for supporting the SCHIP socialized medicine program that even Bush vetoed.

Shame on Huckabee for supporting amnesty for illegal aliens.

Shame on Huckabee for having the gall to support a national smoking ban.

And SHAME on Huckabee for treating our foreign policy crisis like a high school football game.

Mike Huckabee is WRONG on every issue that matters. Mike Huckabee is WRONG for America.

Zydeco
11-05-2007, 07:41 PM
I noticed this, too, but let's not gloat.

constituent
11-05-2007, 07:41 PM
They changed it... to something weird (checked the hucksarmy forums to see what happened). Click on "Discover Mike Huckabee"... apparently as people donate it will "unlock tiles" which I guess tell you something about Huckabee... seems like a badly implemented idea... plus it's not immediately apparent that this is the new donation tracker for their campaign. Ah well... we've still got our thing going on, and it's going GREAT! :)

ahhh yes, just like one of those little christmas calenders, with mike being the little baby jesus of course.