PDA

View Full Version : Drudge has a great photo at the top - Obama in Pittsburgh, 2008 vs 2011

sailingaway
10-12-2011, 10:07 AM
www.drudgereport.com

Romulus
10-12-2011, 10:08 AM
That makes me think all these polls ARE in fact bs... proof he has little support at this point.

specsaregood
10-12-2011, 10:10 AM
That makes me think all these polls ARE in fact bs... proof he has little support at this point.

Don't misunderstand lack of love of one, for lack of hate of the other. There are still plenty of americans that have no interest in voting for a republican after what bush did. and other than paul and a few others, I can't blame them. The GOP refuses to atone for their misdeeds.

AuH20
10-12-2011, 10:14 AM
Don't misunderstand lack of love of one, for lack of hate of the other. There are still plenty of americans that have no interest in voting for a republican after what bush did. and other than paul and a few others, I can't blame them. The GOP refuses to atone for their misdeeds.

But Obama has become Bush. They'll vote for the other guy.

Romulus
10-12-2011, 10:24 AM
But Obama has become Bush. They'll vote for the other guy.

I think they'll stay home... they wont come out to support Obama and they sure as hell wont vote for any (R).

Romulus
10-12-2011, 10:26 AM

No one likes to admit that they screwed up. People would rather live an apathetic lie than admit a harsh reality. That is the majority who hold that attitude, in my experience.