PDA

View Full Version : "Occupy Mania"

Wicklowwolf
10-12-2011, 10:06 AM
Came across this thought-provoking article today. I have similar concerns about 'Occupy this and that' movement. Don't get me wrong. I am glad people finally stand up against
the criminal global banking cartels, the Soviet/Nazi-style "European Union" and those of our elected representatives who are pimping us out to a variety of globalist interest groups. But serious questions need to be asked of those organizing those protests regarding aims and to where do we go from here..........

#Occupymymind

For the last few weeks all of my online mediums have been flooded with messages from the #occupy-whatever- movement. It started with #occupywallstreet but has since spread across the USA and into western Europe with #occupydamestreet in Dublin, #occupymanchester etc etc.
The whole movement has me banging my head off the wall in frustration. I have long espoused the need for a overturning of the current political and economical system. Every pillar of our modern societal structure is crumbling. Religion came first and politics & finance are next. We are in urgent need of a structural change unlike anything we have ever seen before but the main questions are how to effect this change and more importantly what should be the goal of this change.Change can happen in a variety of ways and is not necessarily always good. Change should not be seen as a goal in itself.
In certain ways I admire those participating in the #occupy events around the globe. At least they are getting out of their comfort zone and out on the street making a stand for something they believe in. Eager to support this I have spent the last two weeks communicating with a number a number of people involved in these events to ascertain what their goals are and how they plan to achieve these. So far none have been able to provide a clear answer. They were clear enough about what they opposed and who (according to them) the bad guys were but none could tell me what they wanted to achieve or more to the point how they planned to achieve this. It seemed very much a movement of “let’s just get together and protest and we see where it takes us”. This is not something I support.
Read full article at http://evertb.wordpress.com/2011/10/09/occupymymind/

My reply:
I do agree 100%! Well meaning people beyond doubt, but their ‘more hand-outs from the government’ culture prepares the ground for the establishment of an even bigger and more intrusive government machine, followed by loss of individual liberties and personal freedom. The whole ‘Occupy movement’ appears to have been hijacked by false prophets from the radical left.

pcosmar
10-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Decentralized.
Does this word have meaning.

Centralized Government and Centralized Bank have a meaning.

The folks advocating this have promoted it as Decentralized and Leaderless.
That leaves NO leaders to be targeted and attacked by TPTB, but it also leaves some confusion to those trying to define it.

So they pick participants and attack them.
There was an open call to any and all to join. It was posted online and promoted through social media.
Some chose to join in,, others have chosen not to.
Those that chose not to are now attacking those that did, rather than the Federal Reserve and the Global Elite that are the target of the protest.

Noob
10-12-2011, 10:22 AM
No occupy the TSA?