PDA

View Full Version : Why MSM hasn't limited candidates in debate...

foofighter20x
11-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Just thinking here, but...

They cut Gravel from the last debate citing money and polls...

They haven't done this on the GOP side yet since it would leave Dr Paul on stage against 4 clearly weaker opponents.

So... They let them all stay in. Why? That way they can give time to the MSM designated "top tier" while letting the also-rans weeze solely on Dr Paul's fair share of the time.

fsk
11-05-2007, 07:32 PM
I was expecting the opposite to happen. They would cut Ron Paul out completely from the debates, citing that he's only at 2% in the polls.

Also, even though all candidates are in the debate, they aren't exactly all allowed an equal amount of time.

Cali4RonPaul
11-05-2007, 09:06 PM
I was expecting the opposite to happen. They would cut Ron Paul out completely from the debates, citing that he's only at 2% in the polls.

Also, even though all candidates are in the debate, they aren't exactly all allowed an equal amount of time.

Money Talks, we have assured Dr. Paul a spot on all debates.. we have too much of a following to be removed from the debates.

fsk
11-05-2007, 09:09 PM
You wouldn't exactly call the debates fair.

I'm waiting for someone to ask Ron Paul, in a debate, either "Explain why you want to abolish the IRS." or "Explain why you want to abolish the Federal Reserve."

Personally, I think Ron Paul should post a video on the Internet where he gives a detailed answer to both of these questions.

ItsTime
11-05-2007, 09:12 PM
hunter and Tom T should be gone from the next debates if this is true

The real reason they took out Gravel was because he was THE ONLY ONE calling out Clinton and they wanted to show how the "top tier" was calling her out in the last debate (Gravel would have called out everyone) Now the MSM is saying how Clinton survived the last "attack" setting her name in stone... it was a clear ploy.

Bradley in DC
11-05-2007, 09:22 PM
They've cut several Republican candidates already: John Cox and others, some of which registered for the ballot in WV and other states.

ItsTime
11-05-2007, 09:28 PM
always the clear thinker

They've cut several Republican candidates already: John Cox and others, some of which registered for the ballot in WV and other states.