PDA

View Full Version : To the DC Sellouts- You want some of this cash too???

max
11-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Start obeying the Constitution and we'll give you more money than lobbyists ever could!

nullvalu
11-05-2007, 07:19 PM
lol.. Good dog..

KewlRonduderules
11-05-2007, 07:19 PM
No! They are too corrupt! You can't change them! Greed is their middle name. Let's get some new people in government.

:)

max
11-05-2007, 07:21 PM
No! They are too corrupt! You can't change them! Greed is their middle name. Let's get some new people in government.

agreed...but for the whores that we cant get out...we can influrnce them...

there are many in congress who started out with good intentions but then became slaves to the system....

we can salvage some the weaklings

me3
11-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Title was modified, lets try to watch the language a bit, we might have a lot of new supporters on the forum. :)

Now is not the time to come off militant.

foofighter20x
11-05-2007, 07:26 PM
Title was modified, lets try to watch the language a bit, we might have a lot of new supporters on the forum. :)

Exaclty.

You'll catch more flies with an ounce honey than you ever will with a barrel of vinegar.

torchbearer
11-05-2007, 07:30 PM

I volunteer to go.

max
11-05-2007, 07:37 PM

Yeah...I forget how it took me many months to become a militant nutjob...

we have to ge gentle with the newbies....

a few weeks of education and they'll be just as fanatical as the rest of us

manny
11-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Start obeying the Constitution and we'll give you more money than lobbyists ever could!

+1

Simple really isn't it?

Think people are confused since it's so long since they've seen an honest politician.