View Full Version : Hannitize November 5th

Energy
11-05-2007, 07:11 PM
What would Hannity say?

"Ron Paul supporters are redialing their credit cards!"

"This is donation drive is STACKED with fake Benjamins!"

"BUT Saddam Hussein gassed, raped, murdered and pillaged!"

".... these donations are a lot of fun!!"

"So who are you going to donate all your money to when you don't get the nomination?"

"Mommie!"

mvent2
11-05-2007, 07:13 PM
He'll just be too busy changing his pants after shitting in them once he sees the numbers ;)

EvilEngineer
11-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Probably to him self... "son of a bitch... I'm getting screwed on this suck Rudy's dick campaign"

amonasro
11-05-2007, 07:15 PM
I listened for awhile earlier and Mark Levin was his guest. They were talking about that random new book about his dog. Lame.

SeanEdwards
11-05-2007, 07:17 PM
I predict Hannity will be a bigtime Ron Paul fan on Nov 5, 2008, and he will also deny ever having said an unkind word about the doctor.

me3
11-05-2007, 07:18 PM
What would Hannity say?
I care as much about what Hannity thinks as I do about what GWB thinks.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

entropy
11-05-2007, 07:18 PM
It has been a great day. I hope Sean Hannity is hating this as much as I am enjoying it.

cmc
11-05-2007, 07:19 PM
I predict Hannity will be a bigtime Ron Paul fan on Nov 5, 2008, and he will also deny ever having said an unkind word about the doctor.
Colmes had better catch him for it.

dircha
11-05-2007, 07:19 PM
What would Hannity say?

Let me check my WWHD bracelet.

Answer: Hannity would call for the DHS to begin making arrests to thwart this "domestic terrorism" threat and claim that Ron Paul is the next Osama Bin Laden.

amonasro
11-05-2007, 07:20 PM
Something will happen and they'll begin to spin RP in a positive light so they can keep their cushy jobs. It's already happening, most recently with Laura Ingram.

Tina
11-05-2007, 07:22 PM
After reading your post I went to hannity's forum you're not going to believe this spin.

The Clintons are behind Ron Paul raising money
Call me cinical, but this is the time political strategist have their antenna up. You will read about years after the election. Maybe they dispatched Chris Lehane.

When a candidate raises money and it doesn't reflect in the polls, my antenna goes up. The Clintons are preparing to run against Romney. If they run against Rudy they will have enough baggage to make it a mudfight and Clinton will have the family values issue against Rudy.

Bill Clinton is a student of history and he knows Governors win elections. He knows Romney going after Hillary's experience compared to his will be effective in the general.

What's the smart thing to do? Pump up Ron Paul to push for a 3rd party run. You already hear the Ron Paul zombies calling for a 3rd party run. This is a smart strategy and it explains Paul's popularity vs. poor poll showing. When you have this much imbalance something is up.

Magsec
11-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Hannity: "They're stacking my blood pressure medications!"

I'm not good at this...

atariman486
11-05-2007, 07:26 PM
After reading your post I went to hannity's forum you're not going to believe this spin.

Call me cinical, but this is the time political strategist have their antenna up. You will read about years after the election. Maybe they dispatched Chris Lehane.

When a candidate raises money and it doesn't reflect in the polls, my antenna goes up. The Clintons are preparing to run against Romney. If they run against Rudy they will have enough baggage to make it a mudfight and Clinton will have the family values issue against Rudy.

Bill Clinton is a student of history and he knows Governors win elections. He knows Romney going after Hillary's experience compared to his will be effective in the general.

What's the smart thing to do? Pump up Ron Paul to push for a 3rd party run. You already hear the Ron Paul zombies calling for a 3rd party run. This is a smart strategy and it explains Paul's popularity vs. poor poll showing. When you have this much imbalance something is up.

Good god, is this for real? And we're the flakes? :eek:

scottabing
11-05-2007, 07:26 PM
When you have this much imbalance something is up.

I for one agree :D

hummtide
11-05-2007, 07:27 PM
Your all stupid, because Sean Hannity is a GREAT AMERICAN PATRIOT

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

dircha
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM

Yeah, well we have news for them!

If they DON'T vote for Ron Paul for the nomination, he is going to run as a third party and even if it is 3%, we will ensure that the war mongering Republican can not win.

Delaware
I'd guess that most of these people on TV know what is currently going on. Those that put on a dog and pony show (Hannity, O'Reilly) know that Ron Paul is right, but they want to their raises and praises from their masters.

SeanEdwards

This reads like an Alex Jones conspiracy theory.

Energy
11-05-2007, 07:29 PM

Vacuous.. what will they come up with next? This is grassroots.

We need to debunk incessant poll droppings as merely a tool of propaganda.

manny
11-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Hannity makes my blood boil. I think today's donations was the absolute best way to answer morons like him.

When RP becomes president I think it will have a very negative impact on the careers of hannity and Stephanopoulos since they'll have been exposed as the idiots and establishment place-men they are.

Hannity is a snake. He pushes Rudy and they deserve each other. I remember Hannity insinuating that RP wanted terrorists to get nuclear weapons. I remember him lying by claiming the text in results were fake. He is going to have to eat his words. His reputation and career will be ruined. I can think of nothing good to say about him.

me3
11-05-2007, 07:36 PM
How people find time to search Hannity's forum and aren't busy grassroots campaigning is beyond me. I thought we were trying to win a nomination.

parke
11-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Fuck this. Lets flood his email and phone calls tomorrow. Anybody with me??

CCTelander
11-05-2007, 07:38 PM
He's desperate.

Energy
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
When a candidate raises money and it doesn't reflect in the polls, my antenna goes up.

My antenna goes up too... the polls must not be reality.

Waste of time and energy. He doesn't deserve your time.

me3
11-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Why not join the Iowa email campaign and get some more donors and votes?

The campaign needs you.

guntherg16
11-05-2007, 07:43 PM
F**k you Frank!

Tina
11-05-2007, 07:49 PM
Why not join the Iowa email campaign and get some more donors and votes?

The campaign needs you.

How about you not telling people what to do and how to spend their time. I didn't have to search the forum, it was on the front page of the website.

Derek Johnson
11-05-2007, 08:10 PM
I listened for awhile earlier and Mark Levin was his guest. They were talking about that random new book about his dog. Lame.

I haven't called the Marx Levin show since Oct 11th, but when I did tonight, I was going to go into a story about my 2 dogs: Ron and Paul...but the weird thing is that his screener dumped me immediately after answering the phone with "Mark Levin"....I think they are on to me....this happened the same way a few more times before I gave up!

But I did get on the neocon loving, fiat money defending John David Wells FOX KLIF 570 AM around 6 central. I went briefly over Bilderberg Gov Rick Perry's desire to maximize The Merck Corporation's shareholder profits and cut straight to Ron Paul and this 11-5 fundraiser. I asked Mr. Wells if he was going to donate $100 to Ron Paul today, and he said he just donated $5000 by letting me say what I said on air. Well, thank you Mr. Wells, but please donate $100 anyway, you have until midnight, REMEMBER REMEMBER!!!!

;)

Matt Collins
11-05-2007, 09:19 PM
SEE THIS on Hannity's website:
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=398331