PDA

View Full Version : Dear Wausau!.....AND those nearby! *URGENT!!*

jek4prez2032
10-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Okay guys here's the deal:

- On October 11 (This coming friday) there's going to be an Occupy rally at 5 pm at the 400 block. I think it would be great if we could have a huge turnout of Ron Paul supporters to hand out Ron Paul cards (I can provide some to you if you don't have any) to people. There hasn't been a whole lot of enthusiasm here in Wausau and that's outrageous considering "For Liberty" was filimed in Wausau! I know the support is out there we just gotta show it.

- November 5th is the next Ron Paul signbomb and I think it would be really cool if we could gather a bunch of supporters for a big Ron Paul rally at the 400 block (say........3pm........?) The time can be adjusted, I just think we all have to get some people out there to show our support. For this we may want the following:
- Signs (at least one 'Honk For Ron Paul' sign so we can measure how much support for Ron Paul there is in Wausau)
- Family and friends (the more the merrier)
- Snacks (I don't know if the city will let us bring grills or not, but it couldn't hurt)
- Drinks
- A megaphone (in case anyone wants to speak)
- Knowledge (study up on Ron Paul's positions so that we can inform people if they ask where he stands)
- Anything else that I'm missing, I know I'm missing a bunch of stuff

- Also, make sure you buy Ron Paul bumper stickers and signs! The more we get his name out there the better. Getting it out early is also beneficial because if we wait then people are more likely to think that he's just some other candidate. I have only seen one other bumper stickers besides my own. We can do this!

Guys, I have ZERO experience with this sort of thing so if there's anyone who's "rally savy" please join in the effort.

jek4prez2032
10-29-2011, 06:48 PM
Just a reminder to everyone near Wausau, that the Wausau Ron Paul Signbomb, will be held in a week on Novemeber 5, on Saturday at 3:00 pm.
Bring anything that will help the signbomb continue for as long as possible:
- Cold weather clothing
- Food/ Drinks
- Ron Paul signs
- Knowledge of where Ron Paul stands
Anything you can think of.

I'll be bringing a "Honk for Ron Paul" sign along with some Ron Paul cards from www.ronpauldesigns.com

Please come!