PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Romney camp: Christie to back Romney for president

eduardo89
10-11-2011, 02:02 PM
HANOVER, N.H. (AP) — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie endorsed Mitt Romney for the GOP presidential nomination Tuesday, saying he has the perfect mix of private sector and executive experience in government.

Romney called Christie a "hero" because of his record of cutting government spending as governor of New Jersey. Christie praised Romney as "the man we need to lead America."

Christie decided last week not to run for president, and his endorsement helps Romney solidify his support among establishment Republicans in his bid for the GOP nomination.

http://news.yahoo.com/romney-camp-christie-back-romney-president-173244268.html

No surprise here.

Aratus
10-11-2011, 02:44 PM
like h.cain or c.christie is to
be mitt's potential veep???
mr. mitt began to slam potus
before rick perry didst & did.

Zarn Solen
10-11-2011, 05:31 PM
I sent him an email expressing disappointment. I do not think I had been rude. I had previously (months ago) sent him a email asking for the endorsement of Paul.

I talked about the endorsement of an establishment type candidate, the 2009 gubernatorial election and my support for Christie in that, and the impact the endorsement could have on the direction of our country. However, I titled it 2013 NJ Gubernatorial election. I did not mention it in the body of the email, but the title was my little hint on his getting my vote once again. I expect it will go over the head of whoever reads it.

Does this help anything? No, but it made me feel a little better. I expected him to endorse Romney. It was still disappointing to hear/see it. After all, Christie talks a big game.