PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder to hold press meeting in 10 min. Domestic Terror Plot.

phill4paul
10-11-2011, 11:54 AM
Eric Holder to be on in 10 mins. Has something to do with domestic terrorism. Suspicious to me at such a place and time with regards 'Fast and Furious.'

phill4paul
10-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Plot to kill Saudi Ambassador on U.S. soil.

tsai3904
10-11-2011, 12:02 PM
CNN is reporting Iranian govt was behind scheme.

Johnnybags
10-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Must be those dang Iranians financing the OWS! Obviously another skit in the play for the masses of asses. Now we need Holder.

phill4paul
10-11-2011, 12:03 PM

Two birds with one stone. Spotlight off Holder and drum beat for war with Iran.

specsaregood
10-11-2011, 12:05 PM

Why war with Iran? They weren't planning on attacking us.

phill4paul
10-11-2011, 12:08 PM

War is good, citizen.

amy31416
10-11-2011, 12:08 PM

Yep. And don't think that the right wing won't go along with Holder's bullshit--they owe him for not investigating the Bush administration and keeping up the war on drugs.

Brett85
10-11-2011, 12:09 PM
This is just going to push us closer to war with Iran. The Hannity types will be pushing this 24/7.

specsaregood
10-11-2011, 12:10 PM
War is good, citizen.
But even better is 2 other countries warring and we just supply the weapons.

Romulus
Holder's trying to change the subject I see..

Brett85

Apparently, they had something to do with the terrorist plots that we foiled. It couldn't be worse timing.

HOLLYWOOD
10-11-2011, 12:11 PM
False Flag Ops....

Page One U.S government propaganda handbook

Those captured Nazi operations books on propaganda come in handy for Washington DC.

PeacePlan
10-11-2011, 12:13 PM
I wonder when we attack Iran?

moostraks
10-11-2011, 12:13 PM

aaahhhh!!!! Good grief...I thought they were beating the war drums with Iran louder lately. I am beginning to wonder if maybe they(tptb) don't have some weird obsession with upholding the 2012 timeline for mass destruction. :mad:

iamse7en
10-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Wag the dog.

AuH20
10-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Why would I expect to care about a Saudi diplomat? Most of the 911 hijackers were Saudis? Right?

iamse7en
10-11-2011, 12:16 PM
Lol. reads like a page of hollywood script. no kidding, buddy.

phill4paul
FBI Director "Reads like a Hollywood script.." Yes. Yes, it does.

kushaze
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXS3vW47mOE

Brian4Liberty
10-11-2011, 12:20 PM
Yep. And don't think that the right wing won't go along with Holder's bullshit--they owe him for not investigating the Bush administration and keeping up the war on drugs.

Holder's trying to change the subject I see..

It seems that Holder's recent crack-down on medical marijuana in California didn't cause a big enough distraction.

KingRobbStark
10-11-2011, 12:23 PM
*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Can you hear the music?

Philhelm
10-11-2011, 12:32 PM
But even better is 2 other countries warring and we just supply the weapons.

This. It's safer and more profitable.

loveshiscountry
10-11-2011, 12:33 PM
*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Can you hear the music?
gonna shoot you right down
right off of your feet

phill4paul
10-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Interesting the Mexican tie-in. Wonder were we will go with that. I know where Perry would.

slamhead
10-11-2011, 12:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXS3vW47mOE

Holy shit. I have never seen this video.

slamhead
10-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Congressman Poe "This is an act of war".

RDM
10-11-2011, 12:51 PM
Must put the fear in the people. Must prepare people for more war and accept it. Must make people think Iran is going to attack us. I know. Press conference right before a GOP debate. Force topic to be discussed tonight when most Americans will be watching debates. More political massaging of the minds. (brainwashing)

ViniVidiVici
10-11-2011, 12:55 PM
Fox News just said Obama had been briefed about this plot going back to June of this year. The timing of this is all very suspicious.

bluesc
10-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Fuck everything about this.

Kords21
10-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Just where are we going to get the money to pay for another war?

HOLLYWOOD
10-11-2011, 12:59 PM
Congressman Poe "This is an act of war".Yeah, I've been watching that clown on the house floor for the past month and I knew something was up when he dramatically escalated his WAR DRUM on Iran, Protect Israel, Terrorists, etc etc...

A dead give away... because everything these political prostitutes do in front of the cameras are well contrived. So we know the US has been funding $100's of millions in over throwing the Iranian government for sometime now... just need the CFR/CIA do a few more false flag data points to ignite a rebellion/joint terror attacks etc etc.

It's such cookie cutter OPS... I just can't understand why Americans can't put these few pieces of the puzzle together...

PS: LOOK... LOOK OVER HERE! SHINY THING! LOOK...

Just where are we going to get the money to pay for another war? FEDERAL RESERVE... then inflation tax on the people with the reciprocal being another notch lower on our standard of living/freedoms/liberties.

RDM
10-11-2011, 01:01 PM
Fox News just said Obama had been briefed about this plot going back to June of this year. The timing of this is all very suspicious.

Press conferences on any subject at the drop of a dime can be drawn up for strategic reasons. Just like a coach with a football game. What play do we want to execute next.

specsaregood
10-11-2011, 01:04 PM
This. It's safer and more profitable.

Especially considering russia and china have said they would consider an attack on iran as an attack on themselves. So using saudi arabia as a proxy makes sense.

Pericles
10-11-2011, 01:05 PM
This is just going to push us closer to war with Iran. The Hannity types will be pushing this 24/7.

Its like WTF - the brass hats in the five sided puzzle palace should be telling these idiots across town that there is no military capability left for this kind of BS.

1stAmendguy
10-11-2011, 01:11 PM
If the U.S. starts a war with Iran the draft is coming back. Just my opinion. Our military is already over-stretched as it is. Either that or the military-industrial-complex and Obama will be shifting the drone strikes to Iran.

kylejack
10-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Either CIA or Mossad has been assassinating scientists in Iran. And of course, there's the extrajudicial assassination we did of Awlaki.

notsure
10-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Interesting the Mexican tie-in. Wonder were we will go with that. I know where Perry would.

That's what I thought. The FBI was tipped off by a DEA informant who was apparently undercover zeta (mexican drug cartel). Exactly how high is this informant in the zeta's chain of leadership that they're meeting with foreign terrorist and/or Iranian special forces to orchestrate this multi-national terror plot. There are alot of questions here. I think 'Fast and Furious' will come into this puzzle somehow.

pacelli
10-11-2011, 01:16 PM
How much you wanna bet that even though tonight's debate is on the economy, one or several of the "top tier" candidates make it about "rah rah kill Iranians".

rrcamp
10-11-2011, 01:17 PM
This whole thing is absolute horseshit. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that TPTB still have some schemes left. I doubt this is the last.

Agorism
10-11-2011, 01:18 PM
So is Iran trying to yellow cake from Niger for his mobile missile labs?

HOLLYWOOD
10-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Channel surfing on the Fascist-corporatist media channels... man talk about a HOLLYWOOD script. all of them are well scripted, already had interviews with pundits/maps/collages/etc and even Iranian officials.

Don't you find the IRONY of Eric Holder commiting multiple felonies gun running to Drug Lords in Mexico, only to come up with a drug lord assassination on a Saudi offical in the US?

What about the Obama/Eric Holder Assassination of an American on the Saudi Arabian pennisula?

Man, talk about 180 degree SPIN on these Washington DC racketeers. :rolleyes:

CNN field reporter stated, an Irainian official laughed/chuckled at the charges... the official said, "It's totally untrue and it's known around the world that the US fabricates many of their stories/charges..."

Agorism
10-11-2011, 01:25 PM
Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

HOLLYWOOD
10-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Sounds like the GOP Debate tonight had all the questions readied for Dr. non intraventionist Ron Paul...

It was suppose to be about the economy/economics... but LOOK... terrorism flag just popped-up and the TPTB have the whole show rigged.

Nice distraction for the Obama regime to take attention away from the GOP debate tonight too.

phill4paul
10-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Its like WTF - the brass hats in the five sided puzzle palace should be telling these idiots across town that there is no military capability left for this kind of BS.

Those brass hats a potentially looking at a sizeable budget cut. No better way to head it off than a new front.

John F Kennedy III
10-11-2011, 01:36 PM
I'll bet $100 this is a false flag to get help get us riled up to invade Iran.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4iLIzeLKKw&feature=player_detailpage

Agorism
10-11-2011, 01:36 PM
Paul should have commercials in Iowa with Bush and Cheney talking about yellow cake and mobile weapons labs and Obama killing U.S. citizens.

I feel like the campaign is too timid with this stuff.

Even the average joe knows it's all bs.

kylejack
10-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Glenn Greenwald says that Iranian Muslims sending Mexican druglords to kill people in America is like some sick Bill Kristol fantasy. I agree. I don't believe this whole story for one minute.

juleswin
10-11-2011, 01:39 PM
And oh the outrage from the FBI director that these people would dare riskj inncoent lives to kill one man. Hmm, where have we seen that before?

specsaregood
10-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Glenn Greenwald says that Iranian Muslims sending Mexican druglords to kill people in America is like some sick Bill Kristol fantasy. I agree. I don't believe this whole story for one minute.

Conveniently timed to take place just a week after his favorite candidate (Christie) declines to run. Looks like Kristol has decided to jump on the Obama train.

Pericles
10-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Those brass hats a potentially looking at a sizeable budget cut. No better way to head it off than a new front.

Invading Iran is Afghanistan + Iraq and multiply by 2. Army units are worn out.

rrcamp
10-11-2011, 02:00 PM
1) Saudi Arabia has recently seen protests a la Arab Spring for the first time ever. They need an external threat.
2) The US administration and Eric Holder in particular also need a distraction.
3) The last decade has seen the FBI foiling more of their own manufactured plots than actual threats. They're getting quite good at this.
4) The motive and implementation details make no sense at all.

Bonus: Ron recently downplayed (correctly) the threat Iran poses

pcosmar
10-11-2011, 02:01 PM

The Iranians also held off Saddam who had assistance from the US.

They have been building defenses ever since.

And of course they do not listen to the news so they won't be prepared.

We should move a few more carriers into the area.

specsaregood
10-11-2011, 02:05 PM

Well I guess we just need to start up slavery the draft again. That'll give all those kids at the OWS something to do!

Kylie
10-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Well I guess we just need to start up slavery the draft again. That'll give all those kids at the OWS something to do!

That'll show them to protest, eh?

The borders of this country will look like the exodus scene from "The Ten Commandments" with all the people running away from the draft.

My boy is going to be 14.

Becker
10-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Eric Holder will be a meeting holder.

specsaregood
10-11-2011, 02:32 PM
That'll show them to protest, eh?
The borders of this country will look like the exodus scene from "The Ten Commandments" with all the people running away from the draft.
My boy is going to be 14.

They certainly won't be laughing about dr. paul's fenced in comment then, that is for sure.

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-11-2011, 02:41 PM
This strikes me a very convenient and stinks like hell. It distracts from the scandals the administration is embroiled in (Solyndra, Fast & Furious), hardens public sentiment for interventionist policies, and also gives us a trial to put on for a "terrorist". Also, it's harder to change horses when you're in the middle of a heated wartime environment...it worked for Bush.

Kylie
10-11-2011, 02:42 PM
They certainly won't be laughing about dr. paul's fenced in comment then, that is for sure.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to specsaregood again.

:D

kylejack
10-11-2011, 02:43 PM
FBI sure is getting good at thwarting their own fake plots.

pacelli
10-11-2011, 02:49 PM
Thinking about it more...This is a non-story as far as I'm concerned. The establishment knows that they are absolutely losing this information war.

And also, looking at it from a NEOCON point of view... if indeed it is true that Iran has a beef with Saudi Arabia... so what? The fucking 9/11 hijackers were all saudi arabian. What the fuck does the US have to do with it at all???

Why can't we mind our own business?

ravedown
10-11-2011, 02:50 PM
seems very amateurish to me-even the MSM, dumb as they are can see right through this attempt. every talking head on fox will ask about the timing and all the info will come out- i think holder and his crew blew it and are just digging their hole deeper. pathetic.

Pericles
10-11-2011, 02:54 PM
FBI sure is getting good at thwarting their own fake plots.

That ^ is the real story right there.

pacelli
10-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Fuck.. judge napolitano on Fox just said the FBI found this dude and set him up for the plot.

Nothing of substance here folks... this was a staged government set-up.

Interesting this happens today.. when Issa puts Holder up to answer questions about operation gun runner. haha... fucking dumbasses.

devil21
10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Just where are we going to get the money to pay for another war?

Where are we going to get the PEOPLE? Iran is HUGE compared to both Iraq and Afghanistan and iirc is bigger than both put together. Unless their idea is to just do drone attacks, an invasion of Iran will likely require a draft and war taxes and all that. We dont have the money or the manpower to keep this stuff up anymore as things currently stand.

devil21
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Fuck.. judge napolitano on Fox just said the FBI found this dude and set him up for the plot.

Nothing of substance here folks... this was a staged government set-up.

Interesting this happens today.. when Issa puts Holder up to answer questions about operation gun runner. haha... fucking dumbasses.

If this is true then it's the exact same playbook they've been running for a while. Recruit a patsy, drug him up/brainwash, provide him all the tools, then swoop in at the last minute to "save the day" and declare how great they are and how much we need them to stay safe. The fact is that 8 out of 10 Americans have no clue about this playbook and even less understand that it gets run over and over for the same reasons. People are just willfully ignorant and that's why it works.

Endgame
10-11-2011, 03:32 PM
Where are we going to get the PEOPLE? Iran is HUGE compared to both Iraq and Afghanistan and iirc is bigger than both put together. Unless their idea is to just do drone attacks, an invasion of Iran will likely require a draft and war taxes and all that. We dont have the money or the manpower to keep this stuff up anymore as things currently stand.

The warmongers on the right (and I'd bet the ones on the left, though I don't read their comments as much) think that a war will solve our economic problems.

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Reza Sayah and Fouad Ajami are on CNN asking the obvious question: What does Iran have to gain by this? The ticker is quoting Iran as saying this is a fabrication by the U.S. to distract from domestic problems.

Lafayette
10-11-2011, 04:04 PM
Reza Sayah and Fouad Ajami are on CNN asking the obvious question: What does Iran have to gain by this? The ticker is quoting Iran as saying this is a fabrication by the U.S. to distract from domestic problems.

It certinly distracts from domestic problems, the economy, OWS, guns to drug wars, solindra. It also beats the war drums on Iran a little harder plus is puts pressure on Paul about Iran which only helps the chosen ones.

HOLLYWOOD
10-11-2011, 04:07 PM
If this is true then it's the exact same playbook they've been running for a while. Recruit a patsy, drug him up/brainwash, provide him all the tools, then swoop in at the last minute to "save the day" and declare how great they are and how much we need them to stay safe. The fact is that 8 out of 10 Americans have no clue about this playbook and even less understand that it gets run over and over for the same reasons. People are just willfully ignorant and that's why it works.Shouldn't the FBI be charged with providing terrorist information, etc etc? I betcha if this was a true American judicial system there's probably dozens of charges against the FBI.

Michael Shueuer make any statements on this?

FreedomProsperityPeace
10-11-2011, 04:09 PM
A commentator on Fox adds another motive for a false plot of this type: to pressure China and Russia to get on board with sanctions against Iran.

CaptainAmerica
10-11-2011, 04:09 PM
Eric Holder should be on trial for treason.

acptulsa
10-11-2011, 04:12 PM

Because they dare to try to have more influence in the Middle East than Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia has more influence in Washington than do We, the People.

The warmongers on the right (and I'd bet the ones on the left, though I don't read their comments as much) think that a war will solve our economic problems.

Our? The politicians who support this crap and help sell it know the Saudis will happily fix any economic problems they may have.

The track record of Saudi generosity in these matters is proven.

ZanZibar
10-13-2011, 11:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsiC7dRVpnw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfsWIoO2CPc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqdfOgH4nkU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEZqcv87rc0