PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul New "Secure Ad" Step in right direction

libertyisntdead
10-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Just watched Ron Paul's new "Secure" ad where states he will secure America’s borders and rebuild our defenses while ending our role as the world’s policeman and spending trillions overseas. This ad is much needed and should be watched by every critic of Ron Paul who says he's weak on defense. Many still may not like him due to the fact they have been brainwashed into thinking it's in our national security interest to have all of this uncontrollable military adventurism around the globe but with us being broke and all I think those types may be coming around as well. I hope in the debate tonight he reinforces his border control position which would go over tremendously with the base. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/ron-paul-launches-national-security-themed-ad/

ronnilingus
10-11-2011, 11:20 AM
nice ad, short and to the point

libertyisntdead
10-11-2011, 11:27 AM
agreed and I hope he gets to discuss his position tonight in the debate on how he'd be a strong defense president.

Feeding the Abscess
10-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Objectively, it's a terrible ad, and says just about nothing about what Ron Paul would do for defense. Also, some of the imagery runs contradictory to Ron's stated positions (ie, the fence in the ad). I'll swallow it because the campaign is targeting Republicans, but I'm still not inclined to like or support it.

realtonygoodwin
10-11-2011, 01:00 PM
I like it, but I am curious why it is not on the front of ronpaul2012.com. The previous two ads are there.