PDA

View Full Version : Fox News just said "Ron Paul is right there or above Cain in most of these polls"

RonPaulCult
10-11-2011, 10:09 AM
And they even mentioned how he has won a lot of straw polls.

You could see on their faces they didn't want to be saying it, but they are having trouble ignoring it because we are doing very well.

Keep it up guys!

Bruno
10-11-2011, 10:11 AM
That was me, I snuck into the telepromptor room.... :D

LibertyEsq
10-11-2011, 10:13 AM
uhm I'd like to see those polls, because that isn't even true. Maybe Fox is just trying to stop the stream of complaint emails from flowing into their inboxes?

acptulsa
10-11-2011, 10:13 AM
Black This Out is a brilliant name for a money bomb. Expect business as usual beginning October 20th. Let's make hay while the sun shines!

RonPaulCult
10-11-2011, 10:17 AM
uhm I'd like to see those polls, because that isn't even true. Maybe Fox is just trying to stop the stream of complaint emails from flowing into their inboxes?

It's true if you look over the course of the last month I guess.

sailingaway
10-11-2011, 10:38 AM

It is true on a bunch of them, and wasn't being reported. Today and yesterday the 'gop leaning' ones went the Cain way but NOT the general population/independents ones where Ron is right with Cain and they weren't reporting that version of the polls. I'd really like to see a tube of this, though.

John F Kennedy III
10-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Of course they say it in the morning when everyone is asleep...

trey4sports
10-11-2011, 10:44 AM
just make a statement with your wallet on Oct. 19th

braane
10-11-2011, 10:45 AM
Maybe they are all closet Paul supporters? Fox News administration probably just tells them not to show it when they are rolling live... haha.

Then I fell back to reality.

PeacePlan
10-11-2011, 10:51 AM
just make a statement with your wallet on Oct. 19th

I agree just give on the 19th - I informed my wife this month will be tight for us because of it.

My guess is the MSM all knows about this 'black this out' bomb and will give RP more coverage and respect. They will not want to give us anything that could be used to generate more money for RP by blacking him out.

surf
10-11-2011, 10:59 AM
tube