PDA

View Full Version : Who is coordinating ballot signatures for virginia???

DrN0
10-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Who is coordinating ballot signatures for virginia???

eduardo89
10-11-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm sure the official campaign is on this. No way theyd allow themselves to be kept off the ballot. When is the deadline?

sspicer
10-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Who is coordinating ballot signatures for virginia???

Not sure, but I got the request to collect signatures and the letter had the email for someone named chris I think at ronpaul2012.com. Also had a phone number and a Springfield, VA address.
They wanted signatures returned to them by Oct 20, so deadline must be November or December, I think it may be Dec 22.

DrN0
10-18-2011, 10:49 AM
I'm sure the official campaign is on this. No way theyd allow themselves to be kept off the ballot. When is the deadline?

I can see by your statement and your join date that you weren't around to see how it went down the last time around. The campaign was so disorganized that if it wasn't for the efforts of the independent grassroots, they would not have made it on the ballot.

THE PETITIONS MUST BE DELIVERED NO LATER THAN 5PM THURSDAY DECEMBER 22.

FreeMind&Market
10-19-2011, 06:59 PM
if you have fb acct, you might ask here ... http://www.facebook.com/RP2012VA?ref=ts

sspicer
10-21-2011, 09:47 PM
I have tried to contact the Va office by phone and email but got no replies. I am late returning my signatures, we had lots of rain, and they didn't send the requests out to us until almost first of October.
Do you think I should keep collecting signatures and send them in, even though they wanted them by Oct 20?

ZanZibar
10-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Send me a PM and I'll tell you who to contact about that.

Todd
11-03-2011, 01:30 PM
I have tried to contact the Va office by phone and email but got no replies. I am late returning my signatures, we had lots of rain, and they didn't send the requests out to us until almost first of October.
Do you think I should keep collecting signatures and send them in, even though they wanted them by Oct 20?

Probably a good idea. Just make sure they are postmarked to be recieved by the campaign several days before the filing deadline.