PDA

View Full Version : "Make or Break" for Rick Perry

No Free Beer
10-11-2011, 06:55 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rick-perry-has-most-at-stake-in-latest-republican-presidential-debate/2011/10/10/gIQAOy78aL_print.html

I find this funny. I caught a little Fox News last night (while my Bears were getting beaten up by the Lions) and they are still trying to push Rick Perry. What I find funny is that I have read numerous articles just like this Washington Post one and then I think of what the debate is covering, and I laugh. How is Rick Perry going to be able to outperform the other candidates on this subject? He cannot just say the same thing over and over again, (insert fake southern accent) "Texas has a great record of creating jobs." That will not be enough. I am going to enjoy watching Perry attempt talk about MONETARY POLICY. I feel like this is going to end his bid for the presidency tonight. He may have money, but his message will be done. Now, for Ron's sake, I hope that he stays in longer because those ads attacking Romney only help Ron. The only candidates that can shine tonight are Newt, because of his debating skills, and Ron. Looking forward to it!