PDA

View Full Version : BTO on Front Page of RonPaul2012.com

mport1
10-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Now that the campaign has officially gotten behind this, I think they should really put something up on the main part of the site to accept and track donation pledges. Also, they really need to start promoting it on the official Facebook and Twitter pages. It would be good to have their early help in promotion and getting others to spread the word.

And on a side note, how come nobody has still fixed up Ron's Facebook professionally? It's not like they have had five years or anything... Look at his compared to somebody like Cain's (http://www.facebook.com/THEHermanCain).

Sentinelrv
10-11-2011, 01:17 AM
People can donate through his Facebook page? Why doesn't Ron have this, or any of the other goodies like that?

And I agree, why doesn't the campaign have a banner or something up advertising the money bomb. That website gets a lot of traffic. They could make a lot of people aware of it if they just put something up. The campaign really needs a good internet marketer on board.

The RonPaul2012 Facebook page is posting about the money bomb every other day. Every time they do we get a boost in attendees. Just imagine if the campaign did this with over 500,000 likes.

Esoteric
10-11-2011, 01:32 AM
collINSSSSSSSSSSS

Sentinelrv
10-11-2011, 01:38 AM
collINSSSSSSSSSSS

Yes, can the http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/937/collinsmiley.gif help?

mport1
10-11-2011, 04:40 AM
People can donate through his Facebook page? Why doesn't Ron have this, or any of the other goodies like that?

And I agree, why doesn't the campaign have a banner or something up advertising the money bomb. That website gets a lot of traffic. They could make a lot of people aware of it if they just put something up. The campaign really needs a good internet marketer on board.

The RonPaul2012 Facebook page is posting about the money bomb every other day. Every time they do we get a boost in attendees. Just imagine if the campaign did this with over 500,000 likes.[/QUOTE]

Yes, there should definitely be a banner up somewhere every day until the money bomb. How hard is that?

Cain has a donate button, live stream, photo stream, store, sign up, video channel, and much more. Ron Paul has the basic standard video button, an events tab with zero events listed, and that's it. It baffles me how poorly this is done with all the money they are bringing in and the fact that Ron Paul supporters are supposed to rule the internet. You would think the campaign would want to use Facebook and Twitter as an effective tool because of this.

TwoJ
10-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Anyone we can e-mail about in the campaign?

It seems like they read the forum sometimes but don't catch everything.

JamesButabi
10-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Not to mention we have people willing to do this for Ron at very little cost. Attention campaign; Social media is extremely important!

mport1
10-11-2011, 10:12 PM
Bump. Another email from the campaign but BTO is nowhere prominent on the website.

Brendan Wenzel
10-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I've tried to get them to take Facebook more seriously since the beginning of July. Have written and spoken on the phone with both people that are directly responsible for it and they simply don't care. We really need more people focused on the online aspect of the campaign, but it's obvious they feel differently about online marketing than the rest of the world. Crap, we had bad meta tag titles on the main site for almost 3 months before they were finally fixed.

Here's my recap of my experiences trying to help: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.php?411-My-Experience-Trying-to-Help-the-Ron-Paul-2012-Campaign

lucent
10-11-2011, 10:23 PM
Someone needs to tell Ron Paul personally that the people running his social networking are inept.

mport1
10-11-2011, 11:14 PM
I've tried to get them to take Facebook more seriously since the beginning of July. Have written and spoken on the phone with both people that are directly responsible for it and they simply don't care. We really need more people focused on the online aspect of the campaign, but it's obvious they feel differently about online marketing than the rest of the world. Crap, we had bad meta tag titles on the main site for almost 3 months before they were finally fixed.

Here's my recap of my experiences trying to help: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.php?411-My-Experience-Trying-to-Help-the-Ron-Paul-2012-Campaign

Very discouraging. Over all these years they still haven't fixed some major issues.

WD-NY
10-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Who is the campaign's "Social Media Manager"? (Do they have one??)

If they do have one, why don't we know who they are? Social Media Managers should, at the very least, be accessible via twitter.

Brendan Wenzel
10-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Who is the campaign's "Social Media Manager"? (Do they have one??)

If they do have one, why don't we know who they are? Social Media Managers should, at the very least, be accessible via twitter.

It's my understanding that Matt Collins is the social media guy, but can't find any official information to back that up.

qwerty
10-12-2011, 12:38 AM
It's my understanding that Matt Collins is the social media guy, but can't find any official information to back that up.

LOL!

Man who donīt even answer his forum PMīs... Right man for the job... :rolleyes:

I would love to see someone more humble...

Aratus
10-12-2011, 12:45 AM
Yes, can the :toady::toady::toady::toady: http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/937/collinsmiley.gif:toady::toady::toady::toady: help?