PDA

View Full Version : Online Auction for Black THIS Out. Items or services to trade for contribution.

phill4paul
10-11-2011, 12:01 AM
I ,like many, are living in a down time. Others may have more and it is to those I appeal to in this thread. For myself and others that may choose to barter.

This will be a clearing house of commitment. If you don't have monetary but have something of worth post here.

There is just one catch. 15% ( or a greater agreed upon figure) of the deal goes to www.blackthisout.com.

All bids will be final Oct. 18th 11:59 pm. Confirmation shall be in the form of a 'good will' contribution of 15% and proof of such on Oct. 19th, 2011.

Follow this example: This auction will be held as such: (I will use my items as example)

Item: Martin D-15 Mahogany guitar. Discontinued.

Starting Price: $600.00 ($90.00 or 15% of final bid towards www.blackthisout.com)

Shipping: Buyer

Condition: Well used. Belt buckle scuffs and camping dents and dings.

Personal testimony: Yeah, my axe has been around the block. Still keeps a tune in humidity or dry even during rapid changes. Great sound. Don't want to part with it but we have to do what we can do. Also have a duo guitar/voice amp and an acoustic pick-up. PM for info.

Guardian Angel Program: If an angel would contribute $150.00 or more in lieu of me parting with this offer to www.blackthisout.com I will rescind this offer and be much appreciative.

Martin D-15 Mahogany...$600.00 or more...can I get a bidder?

addendum: To keep this post relatively free of T.M.I. all inquiries should be P.M'd to seller. All actual BIDS should be posted here.