PDA

View Full Version : And so it begins - (One death, one spiked substance at protests)

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-10-2011, 08:17 PM
One man suicided off a parking garage apparently pinning signs of unknown slogans, another rushed to a hospital after being given a drink spiked with an unknown substance. (See update below for new informsation).

And so it begins. A few of us have mentioned watch for Communist leaders of this organization trying to off people that are against their philosophy.

I've lived a free life in the past. I've had knock out drops giving to me at least twice, I've had my drinks spiked with dangerous drugs on multiple occasions, been beat up and false accused by the beaters at least once which fell flate, and have seen many other similar things. Yes, people will try to harm you because of what you believe or are, and for no real reason.

None of it ever worked. But God was protecting me. That may not be the case with some of you. Regardless, avoiding danger is good advice.

And waving signs for Ron Paul or going door to door is a lot nicer set of people as well :)

Edit (Accident or Death 2 or 3):
Alleged protestor (or someone who took a wrong turn) allegedly overdoses on heroin in a Fox host's personal yard miles away - who is covering the protests for Fox.
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/10/21-year-old-male-dies-of-drug-overdose-in-fox-business-network-hosts-backyard/
OWS marches on Mansions today, obviously scouted it earlier:
http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/10/news/economy/occupy_wall_street_protest/index.htm

"The anything-goes attitude led to a scare early yesterday morning, when a 23-year-old Brooklyn man nearly overdosed after downing a mix of liquor and Robitussin cough syrup." “He was robo-tripping,” said a woman who knew the man’s first name only, Zachary, and that he had been homeless before camping out in the park starting seven days ago. None of the protesters sleeping next to Zachary noticed he had stopped breathing or that his lips had turned purple. An alert passer-by notified cops, and the man was rushed to Downtown Hospital in serious condition. “If we had not gotten to him when we did, he would have stopped breathing,” a volunteer EMT said.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/park_wreck_freeloaders_GyDZGW4tFXDRx0oNRycVvK#ixzz 1aWIEDAcu
Robitussin cough syrup is more expensive than alchohol. Where did a supposed homeless man get either, or who gave it to him?

Update:
"Police had originally reported a suicide, but the San Diego Medical Examiner’s website said he was attempting to hang fliers from the outside of the car park and fell, reported 10 News."

You can measure how much momentum someone has when they fell in a forward direction from where they landed. I won't make a guess without actual measurements, but he may have been too far from the building for an accidental fall. I may re-look at the pictures.

http://www.sandiegoreader.com/weblogs/news-ticker/2011/oct/10/photos-apparent-suicide-occupy-san-diego/

(Note, you can tell from the photographs that the body wasn't moved because of the splat pattern on the sidewalk going from the head. The distance from the body to the garage looks about 12-18 feet to me. He looks like he hit head first, which would be hard if you did not have any momentum. There's some other things to talk about from other news items, but just considering what could be known from the pictures)

Sjmfury
10-10-2011, 08:50 PM
Ummm.... what?

r3volution
10-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Ummm.... what?

what he said .

Give me liberty
10-10-2011, 09:19 PM
Please post proof before starting or making such wild claims.

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-10-2011, 09:46 PM
It's true. One San Diego man at an Occupy protest committed suicide already.

Give me liberty
10-10-2011, 09:48 PM
One San Diego man at an Occupy protest committed suicide already.
I would assume the person who committed suicide was in alot of shock?

neverseen
10-10-2011, 10:01 PM
ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-occupy-san-diego-suicide,0,1580202.story

SpicyTurkey
10-10-2011, 10:05 PM
OK seriously. What the fuck?

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-11-2011, 05:41 AM
Alleged protestor allegedly overdoses on heroin in a Fox host's personal yard miles away - who is covering the protests for Fox.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/10/21-year-old-male-dies-of-drug-overdose-in-fox-business-network-hosts-backyard/

OWS marches on Mansions today, obviously scouted it out earlier:
http://money.cnn.com/2011/10/10/news/economy/occupy_wall_street_protest/index.htm

Probably related it to OWS because of this earlier:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/it_nyc_lam_sterdam_bmE4vlV5aDUWhBRv9IbaiK

febo
10-11-2011, 05:46 AM
And so it begins. A few of us have mentioned watch for Communist leaders of this organization trying to off people that are against their philosophy.

Aha ha ha The Commies are under the bed again!

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-11-2011, 05:55 AM

I expect the death toll to go up quite a bit. Protests like this usually end in violence, with the in crowd trying to get others involved in it. They claim the credit in the media for being victims, while getting rid of ideological opposition.

It isn't a guess. People are trained to do it this way. It's happened so much in the world, that only news blackouts, or scoffing by fools on public forums keeps it going.

orenbus
10-11-2011, 05:57 AM

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/NotSureIfSerious.jpg

febo
10-11-2011, 06:00 AM
It isn't a guess.

Honestly sir, do you think Ron Paul would say communists are behind this, plotting? Are you a Ron Paul supporter? If so, tell me why.

Revolution9
10-11-2011, 06:37 AM

Actually..they are in the doorway pointing a gun at your piggy bank.

Rev9

Revolution9
10-11-2011, 06:38 AM
//

Revolution9
10-11-2011, 06:39 AM
Honestly sir, do you think Ron Paul would say communists are behind this, plotting? Are you a Ron Paul supporter? If so, tell me why.

700+ million served in the 20th century. You think that killing machine just up and retired?

rev9

dolphin
10-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Its far worse than the Commies.

What is Smart Grid?

Smart Grid is the national and global implementation of digital and Wi-fi enabled power meters that enable com*mu*ni*ca*tion between the appli*ances in your home or busi*ness, with the power provider. This provides con*trol over your appli*ances and your usage of elec*tricity, gas and water.

What is Technocracy?

Technocracy is a movement started in the 1930′s by engineers, scientists and technicians that proposed the replacement of cap*italism with an energy-based economy. Originally envisioned for North America only, it is now being applied on a global basis. Authors Aldous Huxley and George Orwell believed that Technocracy would result in a Scientific Dictatorship, as reflected in their books, “Brave New World” and “1984“.

What is the Trilateral Commission?

Founded in 1973 by David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski, the Commission set out to create a “New International Economic Order”, namely, Technocracy. The orig*inal membership con*sisted of elitists (bankers, politicians, academics, industrialists) from Japan, North America and Europe. Collectively, they have dominated and controlled trade and economic policy in their respective coun*tries since at least 1974.

What is Globalization?

It is the collective effect of purposeful and amoral manipulation that seeks to centralize economic, political, technological and societal forces in order to accrue maximum profit and political power to global banks, global corporations and the elitists who run them. It is rapidly moving toward an full and final imple*men*ta*tion of Technocracy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul5oQ3wbstQ&feature=player_embedded

"There will be, in the next generation or so, a method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution."
---Aldous Huxley, Tavistock Group, California Medical School, 1961

At this link is the actual AUDIO of Huxeley' entire address
http://dpg.lib.berkeley.edu/webdb/mrc/search_vod?keyword=Aldous+Huxley

febo
10-11-2011, 07:22 AM
700+ million served in the 20th century. You think that killing machine just up and retired?
rev9

700 million communist pensioners. Run!

wgadget
10-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Hey, guys..I am somewhat alarmed that someone who was there said that the man (42 years old, I believe) was found with a Revolution banner. It's in the comments section from someone who was there. Don't know if it's true or not.

I hope he wasn't one of us.

And they said it was an accident, NOT suicide.

http://www.10news.com/news/29444195/detail.html

Carole
10-11-2011, 08:45 AM
What I do not understand is this. Why are these protesters getting free food and permission to use the McDonald's bathroom facilities. (Part of the corporate system they oppose BTW)

Isn't a little tough love required here?

If I were the businesses in that area, I would get together and try to come to a consensus to shut down until the freeloaders were gone. Or at least not acquiesce to their childish behavior.

Subsidizing the protesters only encourages them to linger.

I have no problem with free speech and protesting, but this is totally open-ended and without any specific goal or directive or time frame.

The "build it (subsidize it) and they will come (stay)" attitude is not what is appropriate. These people who are willing to slovenly lie around just to seek attention would be better off combining their efforts to create some sort of co-operative that would provide a product or service and actually contribute something to their communities and society. If they are students, they are wasting their parents money. If they are unemployed then they should use their brains and work together to become indispensible to the people in their communities.

I just do not see the point in subsidizing their endless protest that is totally amorphous.

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Police had originally reported a suicide, but the San Diego Medical Examiner’s website said he was attempting to hang fliers from the outside of the car park and fell, reported 10 News.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2047664/Occupy-Wall-Street-Children-1-good-time-protests.html#ixzz1aVxOwo9d

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Hey, guys..I am somewhat alarmed that someone who was there said that the man (42 years old, I believe) was found with a Revolution banner. It's in the comments section from someone who was there. Don't know if it's true or not.

I hope he wasn't one of us.

And they said it was an accident, NOT suicide.

http://www.10news.com/news/29444195/detail.html

"According to reports heard on a police scanner, the victim was found near a flier or a sign that read, "Important message to intelligent earthlings from your creators." Police would not confirm those reports."

I'm going to guess that's a sign someone put next to him, as the newer reports said he may have had pamplets in his pockets, and may have been hanging a banner from the garage. Seem like different things.

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-11-2011, 05:26 PM
Edit: Added pictures of the suicided man (a verb that acts on someone btw), and moved the death at the fox news host to the top considering the march on the millionares neighborhoods.

dannno
10-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Interesting thread, one witness said he was actually hanging a "Revolution" banner..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?322076-Man-died-in-San-Diego-was-hanging-flyers-and-had-REVOLUTION-banner-near-him...

I PM'ed the 2 (male) Ron Paul supporters I recall posting on this forum from SD to check-in and if they had any info on it, heard back from Reason, haven't heard back from RideTheDirt yet.

I know RideTheDirt likes to mess with cops doing DUI checkpoints, hopefully they will check-in later.

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-11-2011, 05:36 PM
Interesting thread, one witness said he was actually hanging a "Revolution" banner..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?322076-Man-died-in-San-Diego-was-hanging-flyers-and-had-REVOLUTION-banner-near-him...

I PM'ed the 2 (male) Ron Paul supporters I recall posting on this forum from SD to check-in and if they had any info on it, heard back from Reason, haven't heard back from RideTheDirt yet.

I know RideTheDirt likes to mess with cops doing DUI checkpoints, hopefully they will check-in later.

Thank you. You know, the guy that just winds up dead in a Fox hosts backyard who is covering the protests in New York, with OWS having announced they are going to protest the rich neighborhoods in the next few days, looks odd too. Anyone in New York know who that was?

Edit: This is the comment from a person who claims to have been there. Interesting if true:

"Just aguy
I am an EMT, I was volunteering at the site as such during that time, I was one of the first ones on scene.
There had been a long white banner that said " revolution" on it hanging from a corner of the parking structure where the man fell. Someone came to the medical tent an hour or so before the incident and asked to borrow some tape. They pointed out the banner and said they had just hung it.
After the man fell, you did here a load noise, but it did not sound like a gun shot. Loud but not a fire arm.
When I got on scene, the cop on the scene told me he was gone. There was nothing we could do.
What happened sickened me. The crowd rushed and the cop and I had to force them to back up. Some people immediately stated yelling at the cops, At least 6 people, who were not part of the protest, refused to so they could get pictures of this poor mans dead body. They immediately said we can stand over here and film if we want. I told them" have a little respect" but they wouldn't move.
I listened to the police on the radio as they searched the parking structure and they found nothing pointing to foul play. I'll got out on a limb and say that either he was hanging a banner or was trying to remove the previously mentioned banner and fell .Unfortunate accident. "

SpiritOf1776_J4
10-11-2011, 08:47 PM
By the way, information is being lost. This is only in google's picture of its cache at the moment:

If you go to San Diego's original medical examiner press release section in google's picture image of its cache, the story on the county coroners site reads:

"He had been at the parking structure .. attempting to hang flyers from the outside walls. For unknown reasons, he lost his balance and fell out of the structure to the ground below."

The medical examiners wouldn't have released the story unless they had eye witness accounts in the first place of banners being hung as has been said on the rest of the thread.

This whole thing is getting pretty unlikely about getting outside the structure, etc. It isn't a suicide because he was hanging banners, but he didn't just fall, because he was too far away from the building. Which is why the police would have intially thought it was a suicide - ie ran off the building. He didn't jump.