PDA

View Full Version : Helena Brown - Liberty-Minded Candidate - Houston City Council

MikeStanart
10-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Helena Brown is running for Houston City Council, District A, and has garnered the support of Debra Medina. I personally know Helena and have seen her fight for the cause of Liberty by getting involved at the local level in the Houston GOP (working within) and attending several state conventions (possibly more than I know of). She's one of us, and she definitely deserves our support!

I just chipped in $20 for Liberty!

Dear friends,
We Texans continue to fight hard for the restoration of our essential liberties -- including the ability to govern ourselves locally. One who has stood with us in this battle has now stepped up as a candidate for city council in Houston. Helena Brown is running for Houston City Council, District A. Helena points out that her she is up against one of the most liberal city administration’s in Houston’s history. She notes that her opponent calls herself a Republican, but votes and acts like a liberal, aligning herself with liberal Houston Mayor Anisse Parker, and supporting new and deceptive means of taxing families, businesses, and non-profits.

Helena has a winning campaign plan and winning team. Her campaign is supported by a motivated and mobilized network of residents and businesses. In fact, she has the endorsement of key political leaders who stand beside her in her campaign for local government that represents the values an interests of her community. But she needs your financial help to deliver her winning message.

I hope you'll take a look at Helena's message at www.HelenaBrown.com and consider donating to Helena’s campaign at www.HelenaBrown.com/contribute.htm.

Yours truly,
Debra Medina