PDA

View Full Version : Peter King Introduces Bill To Target Islamists

Agorism
10-10-2011, 06:55 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/10/homeland-security-bill-homegrown-islamist-extremism_n_1003352.html

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhnapffYgU1qas8z9o1_500.jpg

Countering homegrown radicalization. Like the Senate version, the House bill calls for Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano to designate a specific official to coordinate efforts to prevent "homegrown violent Islamist extremism, including the violent ideology of Al Qaeda and its affiliated groups, in the United States."

While former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and many conservatives have urged more attention to jihadists at home, others have attacked King's focus on Muslims and said that right-wing extremists also should be investigated. Democrats will likely propose broadening the coordinator's portfolio.

"See something, say something" protection. Any person who in "good faith" reports suspected terrorist activities or suspicious behavior that is later proved unwarranted would be protected against civil lawsuits under the House bill. Similar legislation has been introduced separately in the Senate

Dianne
10-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Sorry, but this guy is sick... This guy should be in prison... scares me to death he is walking around in public... OMG, if my teenage daugther encountered him; I would be hysterical.

This maggot is the poster boy for the United States Congress? Stick a fork in this bastard, he is over done !!!!!!

Sola_Fide
10-10-2011, 08:50 PM
...others have attacked King's focus on Muslims and said that right-wing extremists also should be investigated. Democrats will likely propose broadening the coordinator's portfolio.

We are no longer safe or secure in our persons thanks to these tyrants on the right and left.

oyarde
10-11-2011, 10:19 AM
So , if I tip them off the CIA , FBI , NYPD , BATF , the Senate and White House are supporting terrorism I am protected ? I do not believe them :)