PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul actually got some love.

slamhead
10-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Not bad at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht1h9HqGifs

bluesc
10-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Yeah unfortunately it was online only :(

Probably gets more views on my youtube channel than it does on the Fox website.

realtonygoodwin
10-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Good stuff...

jasonxe
10-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Wasn't broadcast on fox?

sailingaway
10-10-2011, 03:54 PM
I take it they've seen the videos for Black THIS Out circulating....

Wasn't broadcast on fox?

no, of course not. Fox PLUS is what they hide on the internet which we already own.

jax
10-10-2011, 04:00 PM
wow, maybe they are actually starting to change their minds

bluesc
10-10-2011, 04:05 PM

Definitely not :) These online segments are aimed directly at us. Bret Baier did an online only segment promising that Fox would cover the elections fairly after the Jon Stewart segment. They are reactionary to things. This is obviously because of post-Straw Poll coverage and perhaps the BTO moneybomb growing.

hazek
10-10-2011, 04:15 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, please, don't be naive.

Chainspell
10-10-2011, 04:21 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, please, don't be naive.

Although you said it kinda meanly lol I completely agree. Guys this isn't gonna be that easy, this is just a ploy. Don't give them a break. Keep pushing...

idiom
10-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Listen to it again this time with the idea in your head that the all have the brief: "Lets say great things about Ron Paul for the online segment to get these supporters off our cases"

Then get ready to puke as they try to one-up each other with Nice things to say.

Napolitanic Wars
10-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Don't give them a break. Keep pushing...

I don't wanna sound defeatist but maybe we should just ignore the media altogether. Didn't FOX loose something like $10 million in ad boycotts because they didn't invite Ron to the NH debate? They still went ahead with it AND they removed Ron's best answer from the rebroadcast of the next debate. Unfortunately these people are NOT capitalists, and making money is not their chief concern.