PDA

View Full Version : Viral Projects from Ron Paul Gold

robskicks
10-10-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey Everyone,
I just want to share some news on a viral project I've been working on called 'Ron Paul Gold'. We will be producing a few different promotion items aimed at spreading Dr. Paul's message, including Ron Paul art, stickers, t-shirts, bumper stickers, pillows (and a few more ambitious items I'm super excited about as well) with all proceeds either going directly to Ron Paul campaign or back into 'Ron Paul Gold' future projects.

http://thisadjustworkedcom.fatcow.com/rplikespeace-2.jpg
The first project will be an assortment of Ron Paul likes/dislikes facebook stickers. They will be available for purchase when we launch the website.

Also, we're in the process of lending our web design talents to acptulsa in creating an online "Ron Paul Supporter Handbook" for rookie supporters and veterans alike.

So as long as the moderators have no issue with it, I will be updating everyone on new developments in this post!
We're also looking for people who want to contribute art or help with ideas for promotions so make sure to check back as we are trying to launch the website sometime this week!

Thank You!