PDA

View Full Version : Me railing against the Fed at OWS [video]

emr1028
10-10-2011, 01:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi2l0gWJBUE

See, not everybody there was a flaming leftist!

Edited in a better video

emr1028
10-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Err, sorry, I posted this in the wrong section. I meant to put this in RP grassroots central. Can a mod help me out? I can't seem to figure out how to delete a post on this forum.

teacherone
10-10-2011, 01:51 PM
ohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gooooooooddddddddddddddddd

you just got a bunch of sheep to baaaa about the fed.

awesome.

wgadget
10-10-2011, 01:53 PM
LOL...SHEEP FOLLOWING THE MAIN MAN.

You go, guy!

pcosmar
10-10-2011, 02:06 PM
Enlightened Citizens Unite!

As long as the economy and government are rigged by the top economic one-tenth of one percent, we will all lose. It's time to unite and fight back!

AmpedStatus is part of a decentralized movement that has two key goals:

1) Break up the "Too Big To Fail" banks and Federal Reserve.

2) End the system of political bribery (campaign finance, lobbying, revolving door.)

Unless we organize and take decisive action on these two core common ground issues, we will all suffer the consequences of our inaction.
http://ampedstatus.com/
This is taken from a site that was integral in starting all of this.
Some folks need to take the Fox news blinders off.

emr1028
10-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Continuing to make the Fed and the wars a focal point when we talk to lefties and the OWS crowd will help cement good relations with these people. A lot of people on these forums don't seem to like OWS, but the reality is that we can use whatever support we can get, and that even if people won't necessarily go for RP, if they are allies with us on the issues we can get a lot more done.

Czolgosz
10-10-2011, 03:00 PM
The group chant stuff weirds me out, but :thumbsup for getting a more intelligent message out there.

emr1028
10-10-2011, 03:16 PM
The group chant stuff weirds me out, but :thumbsup for getting a more intelligent message out there.

The police for some reason aren't letting anyone use megaphones or a microphone or anything, so the groupspeak is a microphone so the people in the back can hear.

AGRP
10-10-2011, 04:16 PM
LOL...SHEEP FOLLOWING THE MAIN MAN.

You go, guy!

Don't call me guy, buddy ;)

Sematary
10-10-2011, 04:44 PM
It's really starting to disturb me that some of you refer to these people this way. They are doing the AMERICAN thing, protesting what they feel is wrong. Denigrating them only makes the person doing the denigrating look ridiculous. They WANT to do the right thing. They only need to be shown what is REALLY wrong but it appears they already have a big part of it right - Corporate control of our government

emr1028
10-10-2011, 05:31 PM
It's really starting to disturb me that some of you refer to these people this way. They are doing the AMERICAN thing, protesting what they feel is wrong. Denigrating them only makes the person doing the denigrating look ridiculous. They WANT to do the right thing. They only need to be shown what is REALLY wrong but it appears they already have a big part of it right - Corporate control of our government

And even for the people who choose to patronize these people and call them sheep, you should realize that we can be the herders. They have questions and concerns, we have answers. We don't need to instantly convince 100% of the people, we need to plant the seeds of liberty.

silentshout
10-10-2011, 05:33 PM
This is awesome.

pacelli
10-10-2011, 05:38 PM
Excellent job. If anyone deserves +rep, it is you.

XTreat
10-10-2011, 05:59 PM
The people repeating stuff weirds me out too.

emr1028
10-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Excellent job. If anyone deserves +rep, it is you.

Than you. I'm just trying to do my part and bring people together on the issues that we agree with. Spread this video (and others like it, that one video of that kid at OWS screaming about the Fed is much better than myself, IMO). People (especially some of the close minded people on this forum) need to see that libertarians and progressives can put aside our differences to overthrow the common enemy, just as our founding fathers did. Divide and conquer has always been the strategy of the elites. We must not fall for it.

Tina
10-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Very nice!

ClayTrainor
10-10-2011, 06:09 PM
One of my favourite clips from these protests yet. Great job!

emr1028
10-10-2011, 06:10 PM
The people repeating stuff weirds me out too.

I agree that it seems very authoritarian, but until someone comes up with a better way to make the speakers audible to the crowd, this is the best solution. It was also extremely invigorating as a speaker to hear a crowd of people repeating my words. It definitely helped to build up some passion.

Danke
10-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Well done!

Working Poor
10-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Like Jesus said the harvest is rich and we need more workers.

kill the banks
10-10-2011, 09:07 PM
nice job ... maybe introduce the constitution is there to protect us from elitist controlled big govt ... and that has been taken over by foreign elites and a bankster criminal mafia ... also remember Ike warned of this becoming a MIC that would steal our bill of rights and our fruits of labor (our money) ~ and now is the new King George ... all the founders warned of this ( a republic if you can keep it )

liberty2897
10-10-2011, 09:21 PM
Than you. I'm just trying to do my part and bring people together on the issues that we agree with. Spread this video (and others like it, that one video of that kid at OWS screaming about the Fed is much better than myself, IMO). People (especially some of the close minded people on this forum) need to see that libertarians and progressives can put aside our differences to overthrow the common enemy, just as our founding fathers did. Divide and conquer has always been the strategy of the elites. We must not fall for it.

Nice Job! Thanks for getting out there and spreading some leadership around.

I ran across this link today. It seems to be well received judging from most of the comments. Seems to me that people are willing to listen to different perspectives as long as it is done with some respect.

http://www.reddit.com/r/occupywallstreet/comments/kyjo2/an_open_letter_and_warning_from_a_former_tea/

emr1028
10-10-2011, 11:53 PM
nice job ... maybe introduce the constitution is there to protect us from elitist controlled big govt ... and that has been taken over by foreign elites and a bankster criminal mafia ... also remember Ike warned of this becoming a MIC that would steal our bill of rights and our fruits of labor (our money) ~ and now is the new King George ... all the founders warned of this ( a republic if you can keep it )

One thing that I meant to say, but didn't (this was actually one of only like, two lines I'd planned out, but somehow just forgot):

Inflation is theft. An inflationary monetary policy is organized crime. Ben Bernanke is a thief and a criminal.