PDA

View Full Version : Me on the Dom Giordano Show in Philly Today

Captain Shays
10-10-2011, 12:39 PM
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/show/the-dom-giordano-program/#

Click on 10.10.11 11:00am and then slide the bar to 39:51 In other words, I am the very last caller.That’s me making my comment and then getting in a quick word for Ron Paul. Dom HATES Ron Paul and always tries to cut me off before I can say anything good about him but…..(snicjer) I got it in!!!

Earlier in his show they were talking about the OWS protests here in Philly and then in this segment they were talking about the CEO of GE last night on 60 minutes. I combined the two segments then inserted my comments about Ron Paul.

Please listen

Krugerrand
10-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Mine only went to 39.51 and that was the end.

Captain Shays
10-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Slide to the very last caller. Thats me

brandon
10-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Nice man, did well. I didn't know Dom hated Paul. He's had him on the show at least once before.

unconsious767
10-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Starts at 37:30

Good job, man.

Captain Shays
10-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Thanks guys. Yeah Dom never has anything good to say about Ron Paul except when he has him on the show. Then, he sort of treats him with respect but then afterward he bad mouths him. That was why I had to lead with something else about other subjects and make a good point and then with all the stealth I could muster sneak my Ron Paul comments in. At the end you hear him mock me with "yeah right Mr Ron Paul to you. I saw that coming from a mile away". He knows who I am because I ALWAYS call in to set that bastard straight when he misrepresents the good Dr. But often when I do call he cuts me off when I back him into a corner or make a great point that he can't hang with. I bust on him about the difference between isolationism and non interventionism which he says are the same thing. This is one of those people that constantly says that Ron Paul blames the attacks of 911 on the United States. But I usually get in a chance to direct people to the Educating Rudy videos on youtube and point out how Michael Scheuer supports Ron Paul's position on the attacks.

I feel like I need to do SOMETHING to fight back against the media blackout and lies about Ron Paul so this is what I do every day.

FSP-Rebel
10-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Dom fills in for Dobbs occasionally and def isn't a fan of Paul. He likes most of his domestic policies but foreign policy blah blah blah and unelectable.