PDA

View Full Version : Poll finds Romney maintains strong lead in N.H., Cain and Ron Paul strongest competitors

sailingaway
10-10-2011, 11:16 AM
http://www.boston.com/Boston/politicalintelligence/2011/10/poll-finds-romney-maintains-strong-lead/kO3SHu6XAMrzl7cxsO87WK/index.html

Mitt Romney continues to command a strong lead among New Hampshire primary voters, according to a poll released Monday by Harvard University and the New Hampshire Institute of Politics at Saint Anselm College.

Romney is well-known and well-liked in New Hampshire, and voters surveyed believe Romney, among his competitors, is best prepared to defeat President Obama, create jobs and “get things done in Washington.”

However, the race remains unsettled, and businessman Herman Cain and Texas Representative Ron Paul appear to be the most likely candidates to rival Romney.

more at link

Elfshadow
10-10-2011, 11:19 AM
.... I wish I was in that state....

sailingaway
10-10-2011, 11:29 AM
much better than the Washington times which dredged up a pundit who would say that this poll means the field is narrowed to Cain as the 'anti-Romney' and that those with most on the line are Romney Cain and PERRY who was the flavor of LAST week, before Cain was the flavor of THIS week and is currently down at 4%. They completely ignore Ron's third place (they do mention totals then this is the analyses). I've got a pretty good idea of how they are going to run the debate. Ron has to mention again that over the last three months he's been steady at #2 or #3 in NH where as the 'other' number 2 came and went repeatedly.