PDA

View Full Version : Best Ron Paul advice to every TRUE Ron Paul Supporter!

qwerty
10-10-2011, 04:18 AM
"There's two ways to define winning. To win liberty, a lot of people need to be more involved. It isn't a numbers problem. We don't need 51%, and the majority will rule, we don't say a majority is all we need. Rather, we need a determined minority; they must be thought leaders, they have to be involved, they have to lead others, and they have to be in positions of teaching, in the media and in different places. We have lost that fight because Keynesianism and Interventionism and our foreign policy have been the prevailing attitude. So whatever you can do to change the prevailing attitude as a leader. You are a unique group, absolutely unique, because most people either don't pay attention or they pay attention at the last minute before an election. So your responsibility is much different. The burden is on individuals like you because once you've discovered what's going on, and are confident about it, you have a greater moral obligation. You are not capable of just dismissing it, you can't dismiss yourself from the importance of this. If you understand it, you have this obligation to spread this message."

"People ask, 'What should I do?'"

"Do whatever you want. Do what you think is important. Everybody is an individual.

The most important thing is the responsibility of yourself and to study and read, and understand it, and how to explain it and convert people. Then, make a decision. Being a participant in Campaign for Liberty is pretty important, and keeping that going, and getting more groups, and more organizations..."

"Our efforts, should, in order to win, what we have to do is continue campaigning for liberty and get more people to agree with us."

What it takes to win - Dr. Paul

Florida Liberty Summit 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6G4DP8CRvE

HELP BLACK THIS OUT MONEYBOMB!

RIPLEYMOM
10-10-2011, 04:24 AM
I love visiting this forum with all the comradery here! :)

CaptainAmerica
10-10-2011, 06:19 AM
the American revolution had full support of the colonial citizens. It was not a minority,it was a majority. Everyone takes the wrong quote out of context ALL THE TIME. John Adams quote about the "french revolution" is that it was caused by a minority.The opposite is to be said about the American revolution though, because it was a MAJORITY and Im tired of people who take that idea out of context.As much as you all wish and hope that a minority can win against tyranny,its a false notion.

Bruno
10-10-2011, 06:26 AM
A minority of the country changed the rule of Egypt. A minority of the country went over the Berlin Wall and ended the Soviet rule.

A minority of people can make a difference.

qwerty
10-10-2011, 06:52 AM
the American revolution had full support of the colonial citizens. It was not a minority,it was a majority. Everyone takes the wrong quote out of context ALL THE TIME. John Adams quote about the "french revolution" is that it was caused by a minority.The opposite is to be said about the American revolution though, because it was a MAJORITY and Im tired of people who take that idea out of context.As much as you all wish and hope that a minority can win against tyranny,its a false notion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDwVJwopmHo

TonySutton
10-10-2011, 07:04 AM

Wiki disagrees with your assertion

Historians have estimated that approximately 40 to 45 percent of the colonists supported the rebellion, while 15 to 20 percent remained loyal to the Crown. The rest attempted to remain neutral and kept a low profile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

roho76
10-10-2011, 07:20 AM
I have Awake's picture of Lysander Spooner as my desktop wallpaper for my work laptop (heavy union) and it draws a lot of questions. After I first tell them who he is they ask: "What, are you antigovernment?" and I reply "No. I'm pro-private enterprise."

I have converted a couple dozen UAW members over to Ron Paul. Let's hope they pay it forward.

hazek
10-10-2011, 07:38 AM
- Stop behaving like a cult member in public.

- Stop wasting time on polls, straw polls, debates, rallies, writing the media asking for better/fairer coverage ect

- Talk to people, ask them what they want and show them how freedom can deliver it

- Talk to people

- Talk to even more people

- Become a delegate.

Zarn Solen
10-10-2011, 08:01 AM
Wiki disagrees with your assertion

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War

Wiki is sometimes wrong. That said, it is incorrect to say the majority of Americans supported the American Revolution. I have a degree in history, and I'm sure there are a few more here with knowledge in that area as well.