PDA

View Full Version : I am getting ANGRY!

qwerty
10-10-2011, 01:10 AM
This is a "grassroots central" and we get only few people to commit themselves to promote BTO and get huge amount of money and publicity for the Ron Paulīs freedom message.

Really Ron Paul so often talks about his grassroots with pride and this is all we can do ? Ron Paul is +70 years old and heīs promoting freedom all day everyday and has done so for who knows how many years and you canīt give ONE HOUR OF YOUR DAY FOR 10 DAY FOR BTO ?

Really, iīm european and i have job and family but still i work for this atleast 4-5 hours a day, and allmost all day when i have free day from work. I also took free days cause i want to promote this. You know why i want to get Ron Paul elected, that is my mission and i will not give up without a fight! Thatīs called dedication and thatīs the spirit that will give us victory. We donīt need the majority, we just need committed grassroots!

Iīm so angry cause of the fact that RON PAUL IS TRUSTING ON US! WE CANīT LET HIM DOWN!

i can understand if you canīt donate money but i canīt understand if you canīt donate your time. Do you really wait that others do everything for you ? Thatīs not the spirit of OUR GRASSROOTS!

PS. i you donīt know what to do, please PM me and i can tell you what you could do! Thereīs something fro everybody!

LISTEN TO THIS SPEECH! (this is the last chance to get Ron Paul elected!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrrBs8JBQo

Sons of Scotland! I am William Wallace. and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight? Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live. At least awhile. And, dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

iīm not here to judge anybody, everybody knows in their hearts if they did everything they could for this, you canīt foll your own heart!

orenbus
10-10-2011, 01:13 AM
Today is the sign bomb! Time to wake America up!

At today's sign bomb spread the word about Black This Out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwCsrWxSozQ

Aratus
10-10-2011, 01:19 AM
qwerty, i am keeping several straw polls bumped.
i feel BTO is going to be big, because you have put
your total heart into it, just as some of us want to
be sure the GOP has no excuses come supertuesday
to say that doctor ron paul does not respect the GOP.

qwerty
10-10-2011, 01:21 AM
qwerty, i am keeping several straw polls bumped.
i feel BTO is going to be big, because you have put
your total heart into it, just as some of us want to
be sure the GOP has no excuses come supertuesday
to say that doctor ron paul does not respect the GOP.

Thank you! And thank you for your efforts! Wish there were more people like you! :)

iīm not here to judge anybody, everybody knows in their hearts if they did everything they could for this, you canīt foll your own heart!

qwerty
10-10-2011, 01:41 AM
What is it that people DONīT understand ?

WE HAD 100.000 DONORS LAST QUARTER, IF WE GET THE WORD OUT WE CAN GET 100.000 FOR THIS ONE...

Donīt use your energy to useless BS, use it to something productive!

Sentinelrv
10-10-2011, 01:57 AM
Yes, the poll for that committment thread Dusman made has 17 votes and 90% of them are from people that have already been helping with this since the beginning. I am getting frustrated as well. It's seeming more and more like a lot of the people here are all talk and no action. They can't event commit to help for ONLY 1 hour a day. Hopefully it's just because most people are in bed at this time of the day.

Go to Dusman's thread here (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?321702-Commit-1-hour-each-day-to-promoting-the-BTO-Moneybomb..-Inspire-Others!) and vote to commit yourself to 1 hour of promotion a day until the 19th.

eleganz
10-10-2011, 02:05 AM
Thanks for your work, everybody is doing their best on all fronts (at least I hope they are).

BE ACTIVE! RP NEEDS US AND WE NEED RP. TEAMWORK!

qwerty
10-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Yes, the poll for that committment thread Dusman made has 17 votes and 90% of them are from people that have already been helping with this since the beginning. I am getting frustrated as well. It's seeming more and more like a lot of the people here are all talk and no action. They can't event commit to help for ONLY 1 hour a day. Hopefully it's just because most people are in bed at this time of the day.

This is only makes me fight harder! I want to show them that THEY ARE TOTALLY WRONG!

I canīt just understand that PEOPLE ARE GUESSING THE MONEYBOMB TOTAL ? Really...Thatīs VERY PRODUCTIVE!

Iīm so sure that there are lot of people here who are not even Ron Paul supporters...Just acting as one and trying to discourage our efforts! This is pretty usual in internet...

Czolgosz
10-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Welcome to Humanity. :D

qwerty
10-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Welcome to Humanity. :D

????

I think we are better than joe the average person or atleast we should be...

Sentinelrv
10-10-2011, 02:23 AM
I canīt just understand that PEOPLE ARE GUESSING THE MONEYBOMB TOTAL ? Really...Thatīs VERY PRODUCTIVE!

lol, I know. There are people posting in that thread that I've never seen post in any of the promotion threads. I hope they're all doing their part, but I'm having doubts.

TheTexan
10-10-2011, 02:24 AM
You know it's an unconventional campaign when spamming Facebook / YT is considered a productive use of one's time

I'll be doing my part. Thanks for lighting a fire under my ass sir

beardedlinen
10-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Iīm so sure that there are lot of people here who are not even Ron Paul supporters...Just acting as one and trying to discourage our efforts! This is pretty usual in internet...

It's not just usual, it happens constantly in the real world. Our government has been a victim of infiltration as well.

All I can say is that I'm trying my best qwerty...trying my best while I go through a very difficult period in my life. I won't cry about it though. I push as hard as I can. I've donated 165 bucks to the campaign already and plan on donating another 100 during BTO. I've ordered 300 fliers from the campaign store and have been handing them out and putting them on windshields. I regularly let people know on facebook and YouTube that you must be a registered Republican in order to vote for Paul in the primaries. I'm ready to start working on "Occupy The MSM" as we've talked about in other threads. I've watched in real-time as the government/corporate owned media perpetuates it's psy-op on the American public when it comes to Dr. Paul.

It's disgusting.

But I haven't given up. In fact, I fight more than ever thanks to the dismal abyss that is this "corporatocracy" (as RFK Jr. puts it).

Czolgosz
10-10-2011, 02:29 AM
I have bumper stickers, shirts, donations, and inquired about a local group to hold signs with.

You must recognize that only a certain small percentage of people will ever be activists. My comment regarding Humanity alludes to this fact and history supports it.

qwerty
10-10-2011, 02:31 AM
It's not just usual, it happens constantly in the real world. Our government has been a victim of infiltration as well.

All I can say is that I'm trying my best qwerty...trying my best while I go through a very difficult period in my life. I won't cry about it though. I push as hard as I can. I've donated 165 bucks to the campaign already and plan on donating another 100 during BTO. I've ordered 300 fliers from the campaign store and have been handing them out and putting them on windshields. I regularly let people know on facebook and YouTube that you must be a registered Republican in order to vote for Paul in the primaries. I'm ready to start working on "Occupy The MSM" as we've talked about in other threads. I've watched in real-time as the government/corporate owned media perpetuates it's psy-op on the American public when it comes to Dr. Paul.

It's disgusting.

But I haven't given up. In fact, I fight more than ever thanks to the dismal abyss that is this "corporatocracy" (as RFK Jr. puts it).

Thanks!

I hope everybody understand that i donīt judge anyone and nobody can ask you more than the best you can do.

You will know in your own heart if you did everything you could for Ron Paulīs nomination, your heart will judge you! :)

But really thanks for your efforts, we need thousands like you!

qwerty
10-10-2011, 02:35 AM
You know it's an unconventional campaign when spamming Facebook / YT is considered a productive use of one's time

I'll be doing my part. Thanks for lighting a fire under my ass sir

If you know something that you can do which will reach more people then please do it! :)

eleganz
10-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Honestly speaking, I don't expect most people to go out of their way, they may talk big on the forums but many aren't really getting out there and being proactive about actual things that matter.

Most people hang out in a couple of sections and do things like criticize the campaign and judge RP on his speech and what not, but don't discuss local strategies and meetup to succeed in the campaign. I'm tired of it...

beardedlinen
10-10-2011, 02:41 AM
So what exactly is it that you're doing in Europe to help spread the message? Not dissing, just interested.

Also, please become an American Citizen to vote for Paul. :p

qwerty
10-10-2011, 02:44 AM
So what exactly is it that you're doing in Europe to help spread the message? Not dissing, just interested.

Also, please become an American Citizen to vote for Paul. :p

Basically, promoting Ron Paul online.

Hoping that when America sets a good example that Europe will follow.

Also support the meps like Daniel Hannan & Nigel Farage.

There are not much i can do, thatīs why i try to help Ron Paul!

qwerty
10-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Honestly speaking, I don't expect most people to go out of their way, they may talk big on the forums but many aren't really getting out there and being proactive about actual things that matter.

Most people hang out in a couple of sections and do things like criticize the campaign and judge RP on his speech and what not, but don't discuss local strategies and meetup to succeed in the campaign. I'm tired of it...

Me too! WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT!

beardedlinen
10-10-2011, 02:47 AM
Basically, promoting Ron Paul online.

Hoping that when America sets a good example that Europe will follow.

Are non-citizens allowed to give him campaign contributions, or did I just shoot myself in the foot?

lucky_bg
10-10-2011, 02:48 AM
+rep for OP and for all hard works you put in so far.

I'm also from Europe. And I'm also getting kind of frustrated. If there is some fruitless thread about OWS or is it right thing for RevPac to make You Tube promotional video using Ron Paul own words, it easily becomes multiple page thread with dozens of posts in just one day, and thousands of views. People just like to argue and to let everybody know what they think is best for campaign.

But when there is thread with some concrete idea to help campaign, there isn't that level of interest and commitment. Take as a example this thread about live events to promote BTO for a few days before and on the day of BTO moneybomb in New York in front of headquarters of MSM.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?321514-Occupy-MSM-FOX-CNN-MSNBC

If we could achieve this, it could bring BTO moneybomb promotion to a hole new level, and hopefully gain us some level of media promotion for BTO BEFORE it happens, and not just after it happens, as with all moneybombs so far.

So I beg You all, just read this thread, it's not very long, and leave your opinion. If You think it's bad idea, then write that it's bad idea. Or leave your suggestion how we can make it better. There is also poll added.

beardedlinen
10-10-2011, 02:51 AM
So I beg You all, just read this thread, it's not very long, and leave your opinion. If You think it's bad idea, then write that it's bad idea. Or leave your suggestion how we can make it better. There is also poll added.

And please consider my idea in the thread. I think it could actually do something...

qwerty
10-10-2011, 04:16 AM
"There's two ways to define winning. To win liberty, a lot of people need to be more involved. It isn't a numbers problem. We don't need 51%, and the majority will rule, we don't say a majority is all we need. Rather, we need a determined minority; they must be thought leaders, they have to be involved, they have to lead others, and they have to be in positions of teaching, in the media and in different places. We have lost that fight because Keynesianism and Interventionism and our foreign policy have been the prevailing attitude. So whatever you can do to change the prevailing attitude as a leader. You are a unique group, absolutely unique, because most people either don't pay attention or they pay attention at the last minute before an election. So your responsibility is much different. The burden is on individuals like you because once you've discovered what's going on, and are confident about it, you have a greater moral obligation. You are not capable of just dismissing it, you can't dismiss yourself from the importance of this. If you understand it, you have this obligation to spread this message."

"People ask, 'What should I do?'"

"Do whatever you want. Do what you think is important. Everybody is an individual.

The most important thing is the responsibility of yourself and to study and read, and understand it, and how to explain it and convert people. Then, make a decision. Being a participant in Campaign for Liberty is pretty important, and keeping that going, and getting more groups, and more organizations..."

"Our efforts, should, in order to win, what we have to do is continue campaigning for liberty and get more people to agree with us."

What it takes to win - Dr. Paul

Florida Liberty Summit 2011

qwerty
10-10-2011, 04:29 AM
you sound apeshit crazy, conspiracy theorist almost

This is the message i got from one forum member when i said that all of the people here donīt want Ron Paul to win...I think itīs pretty obvious that if you canīt help us on anyway you donīt want Ron Paul to win. Remember we have official campaign on this also, so itīs VERY IMPORTANT!

Are you with them or with us who have proved that we take action for Ron Paul

orenbus
10-10-2011, 04:54 AM
Are you with them or with us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-23kmhc3P8U

sorry I couldn't help it.

dusman
10-10-2011, 04:57 AM
Well, when only 20 or so commit to spending just 1 hour a day for the next 10 days to help us promote the moneybomb.. it is true. We have 30k members here and we can only get 20 people to commit to helping the 10-15 who have already been doing this? It's very frustrating.

Each of you are the difference.

dusman
10-10-2011, 04:58 AM
So we all need to put up or shut up or forever hold our peace.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?321702-Commit-1-hour-each-day-to-promoting-the-BTO-Moneybomb..-Inspire-Others!&p=3633804#post3633804

orenbus
10-10-2011, 05:12 AM
It's very frustrating.

Oh I totally understand the frustration, from 2007 to today I've logged over ten thousand hours on grassroots and netroots activities. Fundraising from behind the keyboard is important no denying it, but equally important is the parallel programs like Phone From Home and the things that are more challenging to achieve like getting people away from their computers to do Voter Outreach, Primary States, Volunteering, etc. I felt like lighting my hair on fire in 2007 when everyone was going nuts locally, fundraising and do all kinds of internet based activities while not focusing at all on the early primary states which ended up costing us.

eduardo89
10-10-2011, 05:40 AM
Are non-citizens allowed to give him campaign contributions, or did I just shoot myself in the foot?

Nope we can't. It's illegal and can get the campaign in trouble.

There are many grassroots projects you can donate to. I'm sure someone here has a link to some good ones.

Edit: if you're a permanent resident I believe you can donate.

enoch150
10-10-2011, 05:55 AM
Foreigners could donate to Ron Paul Forums. Then maybe US citizens who would have spent money supporting RPF will instead donate to the campaign or Revolution Pac.

eduardo89
10-10-2011, 05:57 AM
Foreigners could donate to Ron Paul Forums. Then maybe US citizens who would have spent money supporting RPF will instead donate to the campaign or Revolution Pac.

That's what I did. Only $10 though...I get paid next week and I'll donate some more.

Tinnuhana
10-10-2011, 06:02 AM
I don't know about permanent resident, either. I ran in to a couple whose son had planted a Ron Paul sign in their yard. They are from Canada and have green cards but said they can't vote.
I recently re-started the Meet-up group for Rp Okinawa, but don't have a clue what to do next. Earlier this fall, I found the list of former members, but after signing up, I couldn't find it anymore. Before C4L went beta, I had access to all the emails for military members in the pacific. Don't know where that's disappeared to. And since we communicated through C4L, I don't have their addies. Maybe I could start a thread for all DoD people in Japan and Okinawa; but it would have to be bumped or stickied somewhere so military people would have an easy time finding it. Appreciate any ideas.

eduardo89
10-10-2011, 06:07 AM
Permanent residents obviously cannot vote, but they are able to donate, at least to the SuperPAC.

qwerty
10-10-2011, 06:55 AM
I think the best way is to donate your time... Media is good at twisting this, i could imagine how they would love to use this foreign donor thing against Ron...

But thatīs just my 2 cents...

reduen
10-10-2011, 07:36 AM
Thank you for all that you do qwerty. Keep your head up as there may be many like me who are doing things to promote this event but do not need recognition for it. Thank you again to everyone who is doing what they can to make this thing as big as possible...!

qwerty
10-10-2011, 07:41 AM
thank you for all that you do qwerty. Keep your head up as there may be many like me who are doing things to promote this event but do not need recognition for it. Thank you again to everyone who is doing what they can to make this thing as big as possible...!

thank you!

qwerty
10-10-2011, 08:02 AM
WHY WE DO THIS ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6G4DP8CRvE

John F Kennedy III
10-10-2011, 08:58 AM
I've been all in for months now. It's either Ron Paul or a full blown police state dictatorship 1984 on steroids. This is our last chance.

qwerty
10-10-2011, 08:59 AM
i've been all in for months now. It's either ron paul or a full blown police state dictatorship 1984 on steroids. This is our last chance.

amen!

RonRules
10-10-2011, 09:32 AM
I'd like Ron Paul to go do a speech in Europe. Besides the fact that many Americans and military are in Europe, it is important to get worldwide support for this movement.
Can anybody here help make this happen?

james1844
10-10-2011, 10:00 AM
I think a lot of people are planning on donating, its just that not everyone has time to more actively promote the bomb.

qwerty
10-10-2011, 10:18 AM
I think a lot of people are planning on donating, its just that not everyone has time to more actively promote the bomb.

Is that really so ? not one hour for a day ?

WHAT IF Ron Paul would say that to you....

Eire4RonPaul
10-10-2011, 10:19 AM
It's not that people are not interested, it just seems that when one money-bomb ends, another one begins...

I'm all for donating (I can't donate directly to the cause because I'm European also) but I give unofficial Ron Paul campaigns as much as I can. However, I'd be pissed off if my money went into making some of these half-assed promotional TV commercials. The last one, "Secure" was atrocious I thought. A quick glance over YouTube and you can find professional standard videos made by the grassroots that are far better at hammering home the message than these official TV adverts will ever be. They are also far more creative and thought-provoking. I think Pauls campaign team sucks....

I'd far sooner donate to the grassroots than give those official campaign coordinators a cent to piss away.