PDA

View Full Version : So today while I was having lunch with my church friend...

wgadget
10-09-2011, 05:03 PM
I asked her with some trepidation which candidate "the Christiancrowd" was rooting for. Not too surprisingly, she said they're all for Cain. I then went on to explain how he is one of the WORST choices, IMO, because he was a Fed Director, a globalist who attended SPP, and someone who supported TARP.

The good news is she said she didn't know all those things about him, and she was certain that they didn't either. She said they are typical busy people who get their news from talk radio and cable news, andof course, Cain is the messiah in those places.

The other good news is that she said one of the group said he agreed with almost everything Ron Paul says, but he is Un%#^*#able.

All of which makes me agree with the idea to make a commercial showing the media bias.

sailingaway
10-09-2011, 05:11 PM
I asked her with some trepidation which candidate "the Christiancrowd" was rooting for. Not too surprisingly, she said they're all for Cain. I then went on to explain how he is one of the WORST choices, IMO, because he was a Fed Director, a globalist who attended SPP, and someone who supported TARP.

The good news is she said she didn't know all those things about him, and she was certain that they didn't either. She said they are typical busy people who get their news from talk radio and cable news, andof course, Cain is the messiah in those places.

The other good news is that she said one of the group said he agreed with almost everything Ron Paul says, but he is Un%#^*#able.

All of which makes me agree with the idea to make a commercial showing the media bias.

and the polls against Obama.

tsai3904
10-09-2011, 05:12 PM
How do they feel about the wars?

dbill27
10-09-2011, 05:16 PM

Actually, a commercial showing media bias is pure grassroots genius. Nothing that makes us seem like paranoid whiners, but a simple clip with multiple reporters saying Ron's unelectable with scrolling polls at the bottom between him and obama that are close!! Fade out to something along the lines of "Don't let the media pick your President again with a picture of Obama. Pure GENIUS.

If we got the funds to air that one time on national tv it would create serious buzz and word of mouth would hit tens of millions.

wgadget
10-09-2011, 05:20 PM
How do they feel about the wars?

I didn't ask her about that specifically, but she did say that there was some disagreement with some about Ron's foreign policy. I told her that we may all get a wake up call on how unaffordble these wars are when the whole global economy comes down.

For the record, these are middle-aged middle-class married couples with teenage/grown children. The church is non-denominational, but runs decidedly neocon.

eduardo89
10-09-2011, 05:22 PM
You need to share his VVS speech with her.

Ron really needs to do a Church tour across Iowa and South Carolina.

wgadget
10-09-2011, 05:26 PM
You need to share his VVS speech with her.

Yes, I intend to send her lots of videos, both pro-Ron and ones exposing Cain for the dangerous NWO guy that he is. Btw, both she and her husband and daughter voted for Ron in 2008. I was shocked today when she asked me if he was running this time.

I guess some people are REALLY busy... : (

eduardo89
10-09-2011, 05:27 PM
http://www.tomwoods.com/cain/

Maximus
10-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Be sure to share the fact that he is an OBGYN doctor, pro-life, who delivered 4,000 babies.

eduardo89
10-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Yes, I intend to send her lots of videos, both pro-Ron and ones exposing Cain for the dangerous NWO guy that he is. Btw, both she and her husband and daughter voted for Ron in 2008. I was shocked today when she asked me if he was running this time.

I guess some people are REALLY busy... : (

That should be three easy votes to get again then! :)

squarepusher
10-09-2011, 05:31 PM
So are the republicans gunna copy the democrats last election, and try to elect a person just based on race?

Johnny Appleseed
10-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah Oh bomb ya wasn't black enough...his half blackness wasn't enough to fill their entire guilt free [censored] meter

ONUV
10-09-2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.tomwoods.com/cain/

thanks

John F Kennedy III
10-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Actually, a commercial showing media bias is pure grassroots genius. Nothing that makes us seem like paranoid whiners, but a simple clip with multiple reporters saying Ron's unelectable with scrolling polls at the bottom between him and obama that are close!! Fade out to something along the lines of "Don't let the media pick your President again with a picture of Obama. Pure GENIUS.

If we got the funds to air that one time on national tv it would create serious buzz and word of mouth would hit tens of millions.

Lets do this shit.

RIPLEYMOM
10-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Do we really have any other choice but to expose the corporatist media with an ad?

A crucial point was made on this thread: Busy Americans will not learn the truth about Cain's or other status quo candidates' records, otherwise.

It would be powerful and undeniable if the ad could somehow tie the fascistic media bias of today to the eerie propaganda machines of Hitler, Stalin, & Mussolini with footage of that time.

wgadget
10-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Do we really have any other choice but to expose the corporatist media with an ad?

A crucial point was made on this thread: Busy Americans will not learn the truth about Cain's or other status quo candidates' records, otherwise.

It would be powerful and undeniable if the ad could somehow tie the fascistic media bias of today to the eerie propaganda machines of Hitler, Stalin, & Mussolini with footage of that time.

Yes, that would be great. And we'd have to make sure that it all ties in with the stupid Un&*()^*able theme that the MSM likes to label Ron with. The combination is lethal.

Eric21ND
10-09-2011, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pOncFuDIKM

This is best video to send your religious friends.

Also send them Ron Paul's Statement of Faith (http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/statement-of-faith/)

Karsten
10-09-2011, 08:35 PM

I agree. If he can convince VV about liberty it would probably work with other religious people. Emphasize that Jesus was the prince of peace.

roversaurus
10-09-2011, 08:42 PM

That phrase "Don't let the media pick your president again" is PURE GOLD in a Republican primary. There is not much that Republicans hate more than the media.