PDA

View Full Version : I'm Scared

Jtorsella
10-09-2011, 05:01 PM
--

Johnny Appleseed
10-09-2011, 05:18 PM
What can ANYONE do that will make a change in what is most important in your life?

wd4freedom
10-09-2011, 05:27 PM
You now see why Obama and his cronies have done nothing to address any issue the country / government is facing. This is the result they have been hoping for. You will see them continue to offer a nod and a wink to the OWS movement. Chaos is their instrument of change....and collectivism is their answer.

CaptainAmerica
10-09-2011, 05:31 PM
yeah...I could see this bullshit from a mile away when i called OWS stinky.

Working Poor
10-09-2011, 05:42 PM
it is very exciting times we are living in. Everyone went to sleep in the 80's and 90's and now the world is awake and wondering what to do. I am very interested to see what happens.

Try not to worry take care of yourself and loved ones. Do what you can for your fellow human beings. We are all in this together. Look at it like an adventure and a time that will produce many cheap trashy novels.

Johnny Appleseed
10-09-2011, 05:54 PM
yeah maybe someday kids will be dressing up like us for holloween

flightlesskiwi
10-09-2011, 05:56 PM
consensus.

thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

what a blast!! /s

crhoades
10-09-2011, 06:07 PM
consensus.

thesis, antithesis, synthesis.

what a blast!!

Hegel is scary too.

flightlesskiwi
10-09-2011, 06:09 PM
Hegel is scary too.

i should have clarified that i was being sarcastic.

Verrater
10-09-2011, 06:32 PM
I
I
am
am
drinking
drinking
the
the
koolaid
koolaid

Danke
10-09-2011, 07:23 PM
What did I just witness?

flightlesskiwi
10-09-2011, 07:26 PM
What did I just witness?

read post #7 and post #10

Rael
10-10-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm am the most scared I have ever been about the state of this country. While previous problems were caused by the country not listening to the limited-government constituency that Reagan created, i'm now afraid that the winds are changing. Look at this video from occupy Atlanta (previously posted).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZlp3eGMNI&feature=player_embedded#!
This is the most dangerous and glaring example of collectivism that I have ever seen in modern America. I am close to crying if this is the state of our future country. People can be wrong on individual issues, but the philosophy of collectivism could be more damaging than the Fed, a Welfare state, and a Warfare state combined. We need to wake up, distance ourselves from these violent and dangerous protestors, and try to educate the American public about the dangers of Collectivism. Good books to pass out are by Ayn Rand, Ron Paul, and the Austrian economists. DO NOT pass these out at the rallies, these people are too far gone. In fact, i'm worried that there is very little that we can do. Our best, and only, hope is to let these die off.

Relax. Go have a nice meal and a good beer.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst, expect something in between. Make preparations in case something bad happens, but in case it does not, enjoy life!

MelissaCato
10-10-2011, 06:00 AM
Hey, be brave and make peace with your creator. 2012 is right around the corner. Woot Woot Ron Paul !!!

lucent
10-10-2011, 06:27 AM
The repeating of words is called a "human microphone". It is used to make sure everyone can hear when you have weak megaphones or aren't allowed to have them due to city regulations. The replacement for clapping is the sign language version of it, and it also there to make sure people's voices don't get drowned out.

I am glad they didn't let the Marxist speak to the crowd.

Jtorsella
10-10-2011, 06:30 AM
The repeating of words is called a "human microphone". It is used to make sure everyone can hear when you have weak megaphones or aren't allowed to have them due to city regulations. The replacement for clapping is the sign language version of it, and it also there to make sure people's voices don't get drowned out.

I am glad they didn't let the Marxist speak to the crowd.
I know that, but what worries me is the reason that they wouldn't let him speak to the crowd. It apparently violates their principle that everyone is completely equal.

hazek
10-10-2011, 07:28 AM
Scared? Don't be an idiot. It's not like your life is threatened by anything that's going on right now. You can still leave the country if that were to somehow happen.

The right emotion that you should be feeling right now is anger. Anger that you're constantly getting robbed of the purchasing power of your hard earned money and anger for being forcefully taxed to pay for stuff you don't support or don't agree with further stealing from your wealth. That's what you should be feeling, not fear. Fear at this point is for the crazy loony paranoid idiots.

Kords21
10-10-2011, 07:45 AM
I only watched a bit of this, but I kept expecting a serious game of "simon says" to break out though. Seriously, these people are scary in their own way. They say there's safety in numbers but there can also be terror in numbers too.

Jtorsella
10-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Scared? Don't be an idiot. It's not like your life is threatened by anything that's going on right now. You can still leave the country if that were to somehow happen.

The right emotion that you should be feeling right now is anger. Anger that you're constantly getting robbed of the purchasing power of your hard earned money and anger for being forcefully taxed to pay for stuff you don't support or don't agree with further stealing from your wealth. That's what you should be feeling, not fear. Fear at this point is for the crazy loony paranoid idiots.
Scared wasn't the right word, you're right. I'm not paranoid.