PDA

View Full Version : Attn all G+ that take issue with astro-turf Tea Party neocons!

GunnyFreedom
10-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Don't want to post the guy's name because of how it will pop in a google search, but if you are on G+ and you take issue with the astroturf neocon takeover of the tea party, then you really need to check this post out:

https://plus.google.com/113787256212093428856/posts/ZsxqJ18RMYo

Anti Federalist
10-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Awesome back and forth with that idiot.

Good work Glen.

TexMac
10-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Oh, good, you started a thread. All the google+ RPFers should pile on.

Anti Federalist
10-09-2011, 01:42 PM
J u d s o n P h i l l i p s - I see you haul up the white flag because you have no facts to argue your position or refute mine. But then again, you are a Paultard and you are the one most likely to help Obama get a second term.

"Paultard" - the last refuge of a state apologist that has lost his argument.

Damn right Obama will win, unless clowns like you get on board.

See, we don't really care that much, as one is as bad as the other.

No One But Paul

flightlesskiwi
10-09-2011, 01:45 PM
i believe most of the tea party groups are just as clueless as the occupy wallstreet groups.

this is just further proof.

edit: i am very involved in my local tea party group. so i say that with r3VOLution.:p

The Goat
10-09-2011, 01:59 PM
I was arguing that point with some one. the tea party and OWS crowds are very similar, both started out of a group of people that had a good idea of what was going on, then were infiltrated with tons of morons that wanted to jump on the moving train. soon as they were on the train they flipped a switch and sent it down the wrong track.

i believe most of the tea party groups are just as clueless as the occupy wallstreet groups.

this is just further proof.

edit: i am very involved in my local tea party group. so i say that with r3VOLution.:p

Johnny Appleseed
10-09-2011, 02:31 PM
They are both shots in the dark at misdirected anger.