PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul an inspiration....

dan5430
10-09-2011, 11:04 AM
I won't go into great detail about why Ron Paul is an inspiration to me but after watching a recent interview with him on TV about the Values Voter Summit he went on to say how he sees his flaws and tries to improve as an individual and delivering the message.

That to me, is in essence what we need in a leader. Someone who knows they're not perfect, but willing to see the flaw in their own self and make a decision to improve. Just shows how real Ron Paul is and how most others are just talking heads....

kojirodensetsu
10-09-2011, 11:07 AM
But according to Chris Matthews the 2012 presidential election is a 3 man race between Obama, Romney, and Perry. :rolleyes:

sailingaway
10-09-2011, 11:09 AM
I won't go into great detail about why Ron Paul is an inspiration to me but after watching a recent interview with him on TV about the Values Voter Summit he went on to say how he sees his flaws and tries to improve as an individual and delivering the message.

That to me, is in essence what we need in a leader. Someone who knows they're not perfect, but willing to see the flaw in their own self and make a decision to improve. Just shows how real Ron Paul is and how most others are just talking heads....

+rep

BuddyRey
10-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Sounds like a great interview! You wouldn't happen to have the 'tubes, would ya?

ctiger2
10-09-2011, 11:49 AM
Sounds like a great interview! You wouldn't happen to have the 'tubes, would ya?

Twas this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5PltEomaBQ

BuddyRey
10-09-2011, 04:57 PM
^ Great! Thanks!