PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Fund Raising

Number19
10-08-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm thinking now is a good time to ask for your help. We don't have a Ron Paul thing going on and I'm ready to put my first small ad in the newspapers of my district - to start getting my name out to the general public.

I'm running for Ron's seat in the House and this contribution solicitation is to be targeted for a single purpose - to run this 1 X 3 ad.

I need your help - I'd like to get 100 contributions of $20 over the next day and a half. I don't know how reasonable this expectation is but let's give it a shot.

http://i469.photobucket.com/albums/rr52/TomPaine/ad_1c.jpg

Number19
10-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Well, it's Sunday morning and I've already been to the gun range and I'm getting getting ready to head to my dad's for a little Texans football this afternoon. Let's see if I can get a little support today. Have a good day.
George Harper

TexMac
10-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Do you have a chip-in or website or what?

Number19
10-09-2011, 08:33 AM
I have a donation page on my website. See post #1. Thanks for asking; I wasn't clear on this.

I take all suggestions under consideration and I would appreciate feedback regarding my website and particularly any issues you may feel needs to be addressed that I have overlooked. GH

Number19
10-09-2011, 04:07 PM
Just got back home and the Texans played poorly yet still had a chance to win it with 7 seconds remaining. Didn't happen.

It has been pointed out to me that the web address in my ad is incorrect and should read www.harper4congress.com; or http://harper4congress.com.

TexMac
10-09-2011, 04:39 PM
You REALLY need to work on your website. I went there and the front page say

Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.

And your donation page is not secure. People need a secure page or they won't donate. You'd be better off with a chipin or paypal button than what you have. IMO and no offense!