PDA

View Full Version : Somebody Wins Values Voters Poll

acptulsa
10-08-2011, 04:14 PM
Just thought I'd gather all my snark together...

Values Voters Love Ron Paul

Although no one takes him seriously because our pollsters tell them not to, a small gathering of cooked religious kooks voted for the Texass member of the mere House.

Former Godfather Herman Cain came in second.

The middle of the pack came in in the middle of the pack.

The one you should be paying attention to, Former Governor Mitt Romney, came in about last, proving just what a bizarre group this was.

You don't even want to hear what any of them said.
Obama and McCain Win Presidential Election

Barr, Baldwin and Nader Lose Presidential Election

But Cain could never come in second to Ron Paul in Post headline.

The Washington Post, meanwhile, comes in FIRST!! in the race to discredit itself.

Guess we'll see how long this one lasts:

by acptulsa October 8, 2011 6:30 PM EDT
Let me see if I have this straight:

The only candidate at the event who referred directly to passages of the Bible, demonstrated any knowledge of it, and was able to point out how his entire career was based on the principles of liberty promoted in First Samuel and the principles of peace championed by Jesus, won only because the ballot boxes were stuffed by six hundred people who left right after he spoke, which was hours before the voting even began.

Oh, CBS, if only this were still unworthy of you. Alas, Edward R. Murrow has been dead a long while...

This last in reference to:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?321475-CBS-quot-Values-Voter-straw-poll-organizers-suggest-a-fix-in-Ron-Paul-s-win-quot

All holograms generated by The Fourteen Spammers in Their Mothers' Basements...

Anyone have an account over at All The News That Fits The Agenda? Accuse them of being conspiracy theorists!

Can't you just see it on November Seventh, 2012?

Obama Runs Close Second to Three Time Spoiler

Meanwhile, back at CBS:

acptulsa October 8, 2011 8:43 PM EDT
Tony Perkins is one hell of a fine conspiracy theorist. He makes allegations without a shred of proof, then invites us to 'do the math'

And I did. 2+2=sour grapes. And sour grapes plus CBS equals a tempest that doesn't even deserve a teapot.

Travlyr
10-08-2011, 04:15 PM
Cain was second.

eduardo89
10-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Santorum did so well! 16%! Obviously the American people want war.

Aratus
10-08-2011, 04:20 PM
onto:toady:ohio

and please don't
say the tickets
are too expensive
if you are not from
ohio. money is tight.

acptulsa
10-08-2011, 05:53 PM
I also asked CBS where they were hiding Morley Safer and their crack investgative journalism team to check into the innuendo before they reported it. As any responsible member of the Fourth Estate would do.

I can't believe they sacrified their own integrity so Rupert Murdoch didn't have to be the first to spread this tripe. Edward R. Murrow has turned in his grave (again) today.

levon
10-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Somebody Wins Values Voters Poll
Explain what that means, *me confused*.

Anyway, congrats to Ron Paul. This gives me hope that Ron Paul may win the nomination thus being elected for President in 2012.

Johnnybags
10-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Non Romney flank wins straw poll. Can you guys believe we actually have PRAVDA here, even better. They are still pumping a Massachusetts RINO to the masses of asses. Problem is the term masses of asses is true and they will believe. At least they could have said gadlfly,quixotic Ron Paul wins. The masses of asses have no clue what it means but to them its not good.

acptulsa
10-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Explain what that means, *me confused*.

That was inspired by the headline that inspired this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?321467-quot-Cain-comes-in-2nd-to-Paul-in-straw-poll-of-social-conservatives-Santorum-places-3rd-quot

I mean, come on.

H.R. Haldebrand finishes second in Indianapolis 500. Graham Rahal Third.

Dan Who?

acptulsa
10-09-2011, 05:23 AM
They are really making themselves obvious this weekend. Painfully so.

They've never given us a better opportunity to snark them under the table. Or, for that matter, to promote our well-timed Black This $#!+ Out Moneybomb.

acptulsa
10-09-2011, 05:47 AM
So, what has the media taught us this weekend?

If corporations sponsor the bus rides, they're not dirty pool, but if individuals help other individuals get rides this is dirty pool.

If Ron Paul wins, the straw poll is unimportant, but if Cain comes in second, this is important. All at the same time.

When Romney tells us what God wants from us, this is worth quoting, but when someone sticks his nose in the Bible to see what God wants for us, this is not worth quoting. So, apparently the Bible is just old news.

If corporate donation funds are used to subsidize straw poll ticket prices, this isn't electioneering, but if individuals buy their own, it is.

Any victory by Ron Paul proves nothing but that kookiness is contageous.

My, I do feel enlightened now.

scrosnoe
10-09-2011, 06:27 AM
this may just be my favorite thread ever +rep my friend @actpulsa

blessings/sc

acptulsa
10-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Thank you, kind ma'am, and blessings to you too. There's nothing like Saturday night debauchery and Sunday morning spinmeistering to keep the world going 'round and 'round and 'round. But I do like to try to spin it the other way, now and then, lest we all get too dizzy.

donnay
10-09-2011, 07:46 AM
Thank you, kind ma'am, and blessings to you too. There's nothing like Saturday night debauchery and Sunday morning spinmeistering to keep the world going 'round and 'round and 'round. But I do like to try to spin it the other way, now and then, lest we all get too dizzy.

LOL! I have a chronic case of vertigo caused by spinmeisters! At least you helped level out the spinning. ;)

Tinnuhana
10-09-2011, 09:21 AM
http://english.aljazeera.net/Services/Search/?q=ron%20paul

http://www.tokyofreepress.com/article.php?story=20080526112127230&mode=print (from 2008)

Here's interesting spin. See how Tokyo Free Press person misunderstands some things.

acptulsa
10-09-2011, 11:54 AM
//

'I have found out that when newspapers knock a man a lot, there is sure to be a lot of good in him.'--Will Rogers

acptulsa
11-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Remember when Rambler outsold the Big Three?

Yeah, me neither. But maybe if we had Faux News back then, we would...

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?330300-Guess-which-network-is-saying-poll-with-Gingrich-in-4th-shows-Gingrich-clear-frontrunner