PDA

View Full Version : Voting and registration parties

LawnWake
10-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I think this would be a good way to make sure that all those Dems and indies who say they wanna switch parties for Paul to actually go through with it. You know how it is, people will say it and claim it, but when push comes to shove, they'd probably rather stay at home and watch sports than vote in the primaries.

So I thought to myself, wouldn't it be a good idea to organize a gathering + afterparty for having voted? That way, you make sure that everyone you've gotten to register as Republican will do it. Even in open primaries, it's really important. So make it a social event. Hell, you and all your friends and family do a tiny little 'money bomb' where you all donate 5 bucks or something to the campaign, maybe even watch For Liberty together before you all go out and vote. Just to get people energized and make it FUN.

As for registering voters, this can simply be done by letting them fill out a form that you can download online, right? Please, do everything but filling the form out and be present when they fill it out. Then just post the forms yourself. This will all be worth the extra votes we get. No other candidate will even come close to us when we do it like this.

Thoughts?