PDA

View Full Version : I wore Ron Paul gear and was "Assaulted" Today!!!!!! Seriously!!

speciallyblend
10-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey RPF members, I have to share this story with ya'll. your gonna love this.

I was literally assaulted today by people because of Ron Paul!!!! I went to my local grow store actual name. I parked my car in front and went in. Yes i had a ron paul hat on a ron paul shirt on,magnets on my car bumper stickers on my car etc.

I asked a worker about some products and went to get my stuff. When i was at the register. I mentioned the obama lies and what was going on in cali. I then proceeded to explain the blackthisout moneybomb! As i was speaking to this employee. A customer came in and asked who's car was outside with Ron Paul Stickers? I spoke up and repeated the obama fiasco and the moneybomb and ron paul. At this point there are now 4 people listening to my speech:)

As i am finishing this spill a person comes in again asking who's car is outside? This time it is the owner:) so i repeat and rinse again. This is the 3rd time now:) now there are more co-workers and more customers listening. I counted 7 people now:) Then the entrance bell rings again. Another customer comes in and askes the samething about my car:) hehe. So i repeat my speech again:) Then one more person comes in and he is petitioning for medical marijuana in colorado and fighting the regulations:) Now we have a crowd of at least 15 folks including the owner listening. After i was finished they all thanked me for my time and info. I asked the owner if i could put blackthisout flyers in his store to give to the folks, He said YES.

I was literally assaulted today because of Ron Paul:) cereal:) I have never felt so good(getting chills right now at work typing this). I went to my car and got some ron paul bumper stickers white and blue. I gave these out and it was like kids in a candy store. I have never seen 10 people so happy to get ron paul bumper stickers.I felt bad for those that i couldn't give a sticker to i ran out:( like kids who couldn't get a candy bar.
bottom line i got from this encounter is Ron Paul 2012 will WIN,it is the gop and america that will lose if they do not nominate Ron Paul 2012!!

Ron Paul will WIN Colorado on this obama cali lie from the government. I will do my best to put these flyers all over the shops!!!

I hope folks liked the story! Ps the other day i spent 30 minutes preaching to jehovah witnesses who knocked on my door hehe. I had them agreeing with me thru scripture. Ron Paul 2012 preach to them i love it.
They are use to preaching to people and here i am preaching to them.

mczerone
10-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Misleading thread title, but great story.

You get any of them to commit to donating?

libertybrewcity
10-07-2011, 05:58 PM
awesome....smiley overload

dannno
10-07-2011, 06:05 PM
None of them will vote...

JUST KIDDING!!!

;)

Great job!!

Kylie
10-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Wow. That's fantastic!!

I will have to get this stuff going myself. My town is full of potheads, hopefully they'll listen to this too.

GeorgiaAvenger
10-07-2011, 06:16 PM
great story!

LibertyEagle
10-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Good for you, sb! :)

amy31416
10-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Next time you go, take some republican registration cards, along with the bumper stickers.

InTradePro
10-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Hey RPF members, I have to share this story with ya'll. your gonna love this.

I was literally assaulted today by people because of Ron Paul!!!! I went to my local grow store actual name. I parked my car in front and went in. Yes i had a ron paul hat on a ron paul shirt on,magnets on my car bumper stickers on my car etc.

I asked a worker about some products and went to get my stuff. When i was at the register. I mentioned the obama lies and what was going on in cali. I then proceeded to explain the blackthisout moneybomb! As i was speaking to this employee. A customer came in and asked who's car was outside with Ron Paul Stickers? I spoke up and repeated the obama fiasco and the moneybomb and ron paul. At this point there are now 4 people listening to my speech:)

As i am finishing this spill a person comes in again asking who's car is outside? This time it is the owner:) so i repeat and rinse again. This is the 3rd time now:) now there are more co-workers and more customers listening. I counted 7 people now:) Then the entrance bell rings again. Another customer comes in and askes the samething about my car:) hehe. So i repeat my speech again:) Then one more person comes in and he is petitioning for medical marijuana in colorado and fighting the regulations:) Now we have a crowd of at least 15 folks including the owner listening. After i was finished they all thanked me for my time and info. I asked the owner if i could put blackthisout flyers in his store to give to the folks, He said YES.

I was literally assaulted today because of Ron Paul:) cereal:) I have never felt so good(getting chills right now at work typing this). I went to my car and got some ron paul bumper stickers white and blue. I gave these out and it was like kids in a candy store. I have never seen 10 people so happy to get ron paul bumper stickers.I felt bad for those that i couldn't give a sticker to i ran out:( like kids who couldn't get a candy bar.
bottom line i got from this encounter is Ron Paul 2012 will WIN,it is the gop and america that will lose if they do not nominate Ron Paul 2012!!

Ron Paul will WIN Colorado on this obama cali lie from the government. I will do my best to put these flyers all over the shops!!!

I hope folks liked the story! Ps the other day i spent 30 minutes preaching to jehovah witnesses who knocked on my door hehe. I had them agreeing with me thru scripture. Ron Paul 2012 preach to them i love it.
They are use to preaching to people and here i am preaching to them.
+Rep

You know what's good about this.
This situation is not an intellectual debate. It's a sharing experience from an emotional level.

One question about the people in the store, are they mainly in Dr Paul strong demographics, i.e mostly males and mostly people 18-30?

phill4paul
10-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Great job! Ha! If this could just happen EVERY day.

speciallyblend
10-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Misleading thread title, but great story.

You get any of them to commit to donating?

yes i did:) the headline was catchy i thought, thanks for edit whoever did it, but i was trying to use msm headlines hehe

speciallyblend
10-07-2011, 06:40 PM
+Rep

You know what's good about this.
This situation is not an intellectual debate. It's a sharing experience from an emotional level.

One question about the people in the store, are they mainly in Dr Paul strong demographics, i.e mostly males and mostly people 18-30?

one was a woman(30-40), the rest were male over 40 possibly, owner maybe 55-60?? 2 employees looked to be 21-30? I would say all age groups really.

We have a huge database of support with medical marijuana stores with all demogrpahics. I think it is vitale we reach out to all the shops and stores in colorado! Huge Base of like minded people!!

The same base that put it into the colorado constitution:) in majority:)

ps i wouldn't take much into account having only one woman at the store. early spring the ladies out number the guys at this store:)

DamianTV
10-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Who rated the thread 1 star?

pcosmar
10-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Who rated the thread 1 star?

A poo poo head.

edit. rated up to compensate.

Anti Federalist
10-07-2011, 06:50 PM
A poo poo head.

edit. rated up to compensate.

Did the same.

And you're being too polite.

+rep SB

speciallyblend
10-07-2011, 07:16 PM
awesome....smiley overload

i wish josh would give me the ability to have 20 smileys 10 was not enough:)

Aratus
10-07-2011, 07:20 PM
sb! total cool!

jkr
10-07-2011, 07:38 PM
saw it coming, and they are ALL on lists.

wOW! i see some property available on the west coast....

Knightskye
10-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Pat yourself on the back, buddy.

Sentient Void
10-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Dude. This is *AWESOME*. Great job!

I really think RPF supporters should all make sure their cars are basically mobile billboards for Ron paul and libertarianism. I have 2 Ron Paul bumper stickers (of course) with 3 other awesome libertarian bumper stickers.

I've been asked tons of times about who Ron paul is, or people who just say how much they love my bumper stickers - giving me an in to tell them to vote for Ron Paul - etc. Great conversation starters. And you know people are reading it while you're driving around, in traffic, etc - to get them thinking and wondering about Ron Paul, etc.

But yeah dude - seriously, awesome story. Every opportunity we get, use it to talk up Ron Paul. Once people find out about Ron Paul, they tend to become hardcore supporters. Our grassroots organization and enthusiasm is a powerful viral machine.

Keep it up!

BlackTerrel
10-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Awesome story! Thanks for posting.

We read a lot of negatives sometimes - love unifying stories like this one.

hard@work
10-07-2011, 08:11 PM
This stuff always makes me chuckle. When the gun nuts and the pot heads realize that the they're both all right the establishment is in deep doo-doo.

Eric21ND
10-07-2011, 08:12 PM
OP can I send you some bumper stickers to handout?

http://hphotos-sea1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/268623_672905102260_163904030_35141733_297570_n.jp g

Johnny Appleseed
10-07-2011, 08:18 PM
who owns this car with the peace sign mag wheels and the four on the floor?

speciallyblend
10-07-2011, 08:29 PM
OP can I send you some bumper stickers to handout?

http://hphotos-sea1.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/268623_672905102260_163904030_35141733_297570_n.jp g

yeah i will im you late tonight with address ok or tomorrow morning, can you im me here in rpf? sometimes i have a hell of time finding threads:)

You can send as many as you want;) we have 100's if not 1000's of stores with huge support!!!

if anyone has materials for ron paul. I will get it to the stores here in colorado!! im me

TheDriver
10-07-2011, 08:45 PM
Sweet!

emazur
10-07-2011, 09:14 PM
http://images.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/ali-g-respect.gif

Dark_Horse_Rider
10-08-2011, 04:39 AM
beautiful !!!

that is the way to do it !!!