PDA

View Full Version : CNN/25% republicans,story and numbers,should help ?

speciallyblend
11-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Ok,I hope someone you tubed the CNN story on 25% republicans and the list of voters .In my eyes this story is what we should have every GOP MEMBER in LEADERSHIP View,they must see it,at that point,they will endorse Ron Paul,or they will see, they will lose without Ron Paul;)

Did anyone You tube?:confused:

DrNoZone
11-05-2007, 05:37 PM
What'd you say Willis? :confused:

terlinguatx

Johnnybags
Ok,I hope someone you tubed the CNN story on 25% republicans and the list of voters .In my eyes this story is what we should have every GOP MEMBER in LEADERSHIP View,they must see it,at that point,they will endorse Ron Paul,or they will see, they will lose without Ron Paul;)

Did anyone You tube?:confused:

the party, its easy, Sanford for VP, lanslide win to Whitehouse and chop the beast of the Federal Bohemoth in half.

freelance
11-05-2007, 05:42 PM
That sounds encouraging, actually--at least for the primaries! That would means that we require fewer votes to win the primary elections. If the rest of them are fighting over the minuscule 25% vote, and we've got lots of independents and democrats, that can only help us, right? And, we know who's gonna show up at the polls!

davidkachel
11-05-2007, 05:45 PM
the party, its easy, Sanford for VP, lanslide win to Whitehouse and chop the beast of the Federal Bohemoth in half.

Only in half!!!!!!!!???????

Bradley in DC
11-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Only in half!!!!!!!!???????

He gets two terms, have to give him something to run for for re-election! :D

JMann
11-05-2007, 05:49 PM
I like Mark Sanford and seems to be the logical choice. I remember when he became Governor reading part of his cost cutting plan involved turning off state cars and not letting them idle to run heat or a/c and that state employees should recycle paper clips.