PDA

View Full Version : Hey so was I supposed to get anything in postal mail?

muzzled dogg
10-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Or do u just show up and register at the door?

Tim724
10-07-2011, 01:46 PM
No, you weren't supposed to receive anything in the mail. You pickup your ticket from the RP campaign in the hotel lobby will call style. Below is an email I received from the campaign today explaining it.

Straw Poll voting runs today from noon until 7 pm and picks up again Saturday, running from 7 am until 1 pm.

I’m speaking Saturday morning at 9 am and holding a meet-and-greet in the Hampton Ballroom of the Omni Shoreham Hotel from 10:30-11:30.

So my hope is, I’ll be able to see you Saturday. But please come out and vote whichever day you choose.

Because this is so important to my campaign, I wanted to take a moment to remind you of a couple of critical details about the Summit.

First, when you arrive, just look for one of my campaign staffers as you enter the lobby. They’ll be wearing my campaign buttons.

But if for some reason you don’t see anyone, you can pick up your ticket at the Family Research Council booth.

All you’ll need is a photo ID. Your ticket will be good for the entire day and will allow you to vote in the Straw Poll.

Please note your ticket is good for either Friday OR Saturday.

Second, if you'd like to bring a friend who hasn't registered yet, please note that discounted tickets for the Straw Poll are sold out.

So if you haven’t registered yet, and still want to attend, you’ll have to pay the full price which ranges from $75-$99.

libertybrewcity
10-07-2011, 01:48 PM
It depends if you bought a ticket via the campaign. I got a nice little letter in the mail with the schedule.

pauliticalfan
10-07-2011, 03:36 PM
I missed out on this and not sure I can pay the ticket price. But is the meet and greet with Ron open to the public? Like, will I be able to go into the hotel on Saturday during that time and meet Ron?

Would really appreciate some more info on this.

ZanZibar
10-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Meet and greet is open to the public. But must have a pass for the speech and to vote.

pauliticalfan
10-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Meet and greet is open to the public. But must have a pass for the speech and to vote.

Really? Sweet. So just show up to the hotel at 10:30 and meet Ron? That would be pretty cool.

Pretty sad I'm not gonna be able to vote though. Didn't realize I was gonna be in town until last minute.

I suppose if anyone has an extra pass or something or knows where I can get one let me know.