PDA

View Full Version : This is Ron Pauls time

waterthetree
10-07-2011, 08:44 AM
Hi guys first post here.

I consider myself like many people, atleast with my generation. The X generation. I grew up thinking that Uncle Sam was a benevolent uncle that served the poor by providing justice and a political structure that assured everyone of freedom and fairness.

I know now that is a lie. My generation knows now that is a lie. We know the American dream has been traded for profits on wall street. We know now that Uncle Sam is really Uncle Same, and he is far from benevolent. We know now that our government exists only to marginalize and manage the opinions and actions of the population so the Oligarchy can continue to remain in power. We know now that our government values profits over people. We know now that we are going to work untill we die, and never have anything. We know now that our foriegn policy is flawed, and that we have lost our way. We know now that since WW2 it has been war after war, and always with a third world country that cannot defend itself. We know now that we maintain 3rd world country's by economic sanctions and by 'free food' which deprives them of the most basic economy. We know now that the military industrial complex we were warned of us true, and that it has taken over.

Most importantly we know now that all of this is funded by middle class America. The rich hide money and take advantage of loopholes and irregularities that are defended by armies of attorneys so they pay little taxes. The working poor work till their fingers blead and thier backs are broken, only to live on peanut butter sandwiches and top roman, while the nonworking poor live on foodstamps, unemployment, cash assistance and medical assistance.

Agian, all on this burden is dumped on the backs of the middle class America.

I find myself aligned with Ron Paul because I think the system is so broken it cannot be fixed without starting over. But we dont have to start over. We already have the documents and the laws that build a great nation, we just need to return to them. I agree with Ron Paul 100% when he says that all of our problems can be traced back to the disregard for the constitution and the rule of law.

Right now there is a political movement that is gaining strength daily. It is the occupy movement, which is the same as the tea party before the tea party was hijacked by the koch brothers and once agian by big business. What are the complaints of these individuals? The disdain for the constitution and the rule of law. The rampant corruption and cronyism. The tax burden on the middle class. The growing inequality. We all have the same complaints. All 99% of us are complaining about the same things.

The difference between the 99% and supporters of Ron Paul is education. Ron Paul supporters are generally well educated on the economy and how government works. We are 'awake' and have been for awhile. The 99% is not a 'mixed bag' its a bag of Americans that the fantasy of the nanny state is starting to fail for. They are being forced to wake up and they do not see the way. They do not see any leadership that will guide them through this crisis. They cant even identify what the problems are yet, instead offering up feeble general lists of complaints about symptoms, while missing the causes.

This is Ron Pauls time and this is Ron Pauls movement. They just dont know that they have someone fighting for them. I urge all Ron Paul supporters to take the fight off the internet now, it is now time to take this fight to lost masses gathering at town centers and Reserve branches across the country. Those are our friends and neighbors, we must treat them as such. They want to take down the establishment, and so do we. The time of bickering about silly insignificant things is over. Its time to unite against the corruption, the cronyism, the inequality, the police state, and most importantly the apathy. Democracy is not a spectator sport, and neither is justice.

I went down to my local occupy yesterday, and tonight I am doing the same. Saturday I will be at the KC Federal Reserve. I hope to see many other Ron Paul supporters joining our friends and neighbors in the fight to end the insanity.

Sjmfury
10-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Good speech :)

McChronagle
10-07-2011, 08:53 AM
ib4 obligatory dont go to occupy

good job sir, keep spreading the good word

sailingaway
10-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Individuals will do what they want. I understand some of our folks are evangelicals wanting to carry the word where it is needed most.... just please be sensitive to the political realities of involving our candidate's name too visibly in a 'mixed bag' with organizers contrary to our views jumping ahead of the group as we speak and pretending to lead it.