PDA

View Full Version : GTFO my facebook campaign.

slamhead
10-07-2011, 01:26 AM
We all have our friends on facebook and I am sure we have all tried to educate our friends but perhaps you are like me that has posted things I get little feedback. I take this time in our lives as a last chance. I am very passionate about my support for Ron Paul. I am at a point where I just want to give everyone socially connected to me to wake up.

What would be the wisdom for everyone to post on their wall that if they are not serious about this election to just get off my friends list. I am ready to do it because as I look at it with the money and time I have donated since the last election, anyone I know that is apathetic towards what needs to be done, perhaps they are not my friends.

I want everyone to think about it. Would it work? I am thinking tonight I am going to do it. I am sick of trying to educate everyone.

Feedback please.

Philosophy_of_Politics
10-07-2011, 01:28 AM
I think the best thing to do, is start by asking who people plan on voting for in 2012.

If so, why?
Then link them any sources you can, to assist Ron Paul's cause.

Romulus
10-07-2011, 12:46 PM
Yeah, I would not isolate them because they are not awake or interested. Just post things that interest you and reach out.

D.A.S.
10-07-2011, 01:22 PM
What would be the wisdom for everyone to post on their wall that if they are not serious about this election to just get off my friends list. I am ready to do it because as I look at it with the money and time I have donated since the last election, anyone I know that is apathetic towards what needs to be done, perhaps they are not my friends.

Not a smart move, from my point of view.

I've just been quietly dropping best news articles about Ron Paul into my news feed. But you do occasionally need to take a break from stuffing your news feed full of Ron Paul and political stuff. I tend to notice that it's good to draw people out a little and engage you on other things and see that you're not a Ron Paul bot but are actually a person ;-) And then you can go back to linking Ron Paul stuff. I follow that, and I also sometimes engage people via private messages and gently poke at what their political inclinations are.