PDA

View Full Version : Donate what you can...

UtahApocalypse
11-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Don't have the $100 ? That's fine do what you can. I just gave my all, which was only $5.00. But its a record breaking five, and im now part of history. Donate ANYTHING that you can, today is the day.

Thank you for your generous donation of $5.00!
Contribution received!

Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

RonPaulCult
11-05-2007, 05:31 PM
I donated 200 more today and I got my mother to donate 100 as well. I told her she needs to get my dad on board for another 100. She said she'd do it by telling him it's a tax deduction. I'm not even sure that's true but - oh well - 400 more from my family for what will hopefully lead to the saving of our country.

Give till it hurts and you will feel so good people!

jrich4rpaul
11-05-2007, 05:36 PM
I topped off my credit card which was less than 10 bucks, then I had a little over 80 left in my debit card. I get paid Friday, and I'm broke until then.

No regrets! If you can get more than 100, do it! Today is the day to make history!

qwerty
11-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Don't have the $100 ? That's fine do what you can. I just gave my all, which was only $5.00. But its a record breaking five, and im now part of history. Donate ANYTHING that you can, today is the day.

AWESOME!

AND GET OTHER TO DO THE SAME, CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

EVERYONE CAN AFFORD 5 $!!!!

:cool: