PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck: Pass the Kool-Aid

IHaveaDream
11-05-2007, 05:19 PM
According to Newsmax, Glenn Beck is the 3rd most listened to mouthpiece in talk radio, with Hannity in 2nd and Limbaugh in 1st. Interestingly, Beck just signed a deal which now makes him the 3rd highest paid mouthpiece in talk radio, with Hannity in 2nd and Limbaugh in 1st. Coincidence?

The MSM is determined to coronate the Democratic candidate. The neocons of talk radio are determined to coronate the Republican candidate. And both are determined that your opinion about it is irrelevant.

Derek Johnson
11-05-2007, 08:23 PM
I haven't called the Marx Levin show since Oct 11th, but when I did tonight, I was going to go into a story about my 2 dogs: Ron and Paul...but the weird thing is that his screener dumped me immediately after answering the phone with "Mark Levin"....I think they are on to me....this happened the same way a few more times before I gave up!

But I did get on the neocon loving, fiat money defending John David Wells FOX KLIF 570 AM around 6 central. I went briefly over Bilderberg Gov Rick Perry's desire to maximize The Merck Corporation's shareholder profits and cut straight to Ron Paul and this 11-5 fundraiser. I asked Mr. Wells if he was going to donate $100 to Ron Paul today, and he said he just donated $5000 by letting me say what I said on air. Well, thank you Mr. Wells, but please donate $100 anyway, you have until midnight, REMEMBER REMEMBER!!!!

Abyss19562
11-05-2007, 10:24 PM
I think I might call the Mark Levin show tomorrow just to own him !! "Hey bitch, heard you were talkin shit bout my boy Ron Paul ? Guess what bitch ?! We just raised over 3.5 million for Ron Paul in one day. Now what ?! BITCH"

:D

CJLauderdale4
11-05-2007, 10:32 PM
I think I might call the Mark Levin show tomorrow just to own him !! "Hey bitch, heard you were talkin shit bout my boy Ron Paul ? Guess what bitch ?! We just raised over 3.5 million for Ron Paul in one day. Now what ?! BITCH"

:D

Levin: Look kid, just 'cause mommy let you borrow the credit card and you donated with her card, doesn't mean Ron Paul will win the nomination.

You: That was your card, B!TCH!!