PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is discussed on Brad Meltzer's 'Decoded' - episode on Ft Knox

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 08:27 AM
Did anyone else see it? This is a must see! It re-runs on History Channel so try to catch it. They basically said what we've known all along - that tptb are in full swing and it won't be long before shtf! They had a financial analyst on who shaded his appearance but who is well prepared and predicts the worst. They went to Elizabeth Town and talked to the local people and almost no one believes that there is gold in Ft. Knox.

I'm just wondering how this show actually got aired because it's definitely a warning.

Bruno
10-06-2011, 08:31 AM
Wow, what did they say about Paul? Just mention his audit of Ft. Knox?

I have seen a number of episodes from the series, and they are often just disinfo, it would appear.

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 08:50 AM

I have seen a number of episodes from the series, and they are often just disinfo, it would appear.

They featured him. Said things like:

"Most of you know that Ron Paul is a Presidential candidate from Texas. But the Congressman has long been a loud advocate for a new audit of Ft. Knox. When we tracked him down to ask him some questions, the 21 year congressional veteran got right back to us." They showed him questioning someone at a hearing, and a pictureof him at his speech in Iowa last election. Then they went to the email they sent him:

Decoded: Do the American people have the right to know what's in Ft. Knox?

Dr. Paul: Of course they do. The gold was originally stolen from the American people in thhe 1930s so the people have a right to know if the gov't still holds it.

Decoded: I agree with him. He uses the term "stolen" but it's still the American people's gold and we have a right to know if it's still there.

Decoded: I asked him this: Do you think Ft. Knox could be empty?

Dr Paul: It certainly could be. What I am concerned about is whether any of this gold could be involved in gold-lending, or gold swaps with foreign gov'ts and central banks.

Decoded: Which is just as bad!

Decoded: I asked one last question: What is the reason the gov't acts with such secrecy regarding the Ft. Know holdings?

Dr Paul: The gov't always acts with secrecy on everything. The gov't feels as if it is our parent and treats us the same way a parent treats a child.

Melzter: Those are powerful words coming from an elected official. That the public's being duped about the contents of Ft. Knox. No question it is time to dig deeper.

trey4sports
10-06-2011, 08:50 AM
bump.

Bruno
10-06-2011, 09:02 AM
They featured him. Said things like:

"Most of you know that Ron Paul is a Presidential candidate from Texas. But the Congressman has long been a loud advocate for a new audit of Ft. Knox. When we tracked him down to ask him some questions, the 21 year congressional veteran got right back to us." They showed him questioning someone at a hearing, and a pictureof him at his speech in Iowa last election. Then they went to the email they sent him:

Decoded: Do the American people have the right to know what's in Ft. Knox?

Dr. Paul: Of course they do. The gold was originally stolen from the American people in thhe 1930s so the people have a right to know if the gov't still holds it.

Decoded: I agree with him. He uses the term "stolen" but it's still the American people's gold and we have a right to know if it's still there.

Decoded: I asked him this: Do you think Ft. Knox could be empty?

Dr Paul: It certainly could be. What I am concerned about is whether any of this gold could be involved in gold-lending, or gold swaps with foreign gov'ts and central banks.

Decoded: Which is just as bad!

Decoded: I asked one last question: What is the reason the gov't acts with such secrecy regarding the Ft. Know holdings?

Dr Paul: The gov't always acts with secrecy on everything. The gov't feels as if it is our parent and treats us the same way a parent treats a child.

Melzter: Those are powerful words coming from an elected official. That the public's being duped about the contents of Ft. Knox. No question it is time to dig deeper.

+ rep
That's really good stuff there. Thanks for the breakdown!

limequat
10-06-2011, 09:08 AM

Can you elaborate? I've seen a sum total of one episode. They had alex jones on, trying to get into bohemien grove. I think it's great that things like that are getting exposure.

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks Bruno. I should state that I don't trust the accuracy of the History Channel, I watch some of their shows for entertainment value. But they're media, and I've pretty much written American media off as being state-controlled. So my question is - why would this be aired? It's like they're trying to prepare us.

LibertyEagle
10-06-2011, 09:17 AM
Thanks Bruno. I should state that I don't trust the accuracy of the History Channel, I watch some of their shows for entertainment value. But they're media, and I've pretty much written American media off as being state-controlled. So my question is - why would this be aired? It's like they're trying to prepare us.

Or add fuel to the fire.

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Or add fuel to the fire.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Meltzer suggests at the end of the show that the American people demand an audit.

John F Kennedy III
10-06-2011, 09:34 AM

Big disinfo in most cases.

John F Kennedy III
10-06-2011, 09:37 AM
Can you elaborate? I've seen a sum total of one episode. They had alex jones on, trying to get into bohemien grove. I think it's great that things like that are getting exposure.

I need to watch this episode. Im a big Alex Jones fan.

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I need to watch this episode. Im a big Alex Jones fan.

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3i0Nwa9ekk

John F Kennedy III
10-06-2011, 09:56 AM
Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3i0Nwa9ekk

Thank you. + rep

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Or add fuel to the fire.

LE, do you think maybe they're trying to rile us up on purpose? Get the thing going? Is that what you mean?

Butchie
10-06-2011, 10:05 AM
I saw that last night, was sorta cool to see him but at the same time I'm not sure if this sort of thing will further cement him with the whole "conspiracy" crowd, the show is OK but it's actually a slightly better version of Jesse Ventura's show, by better I mean the actors are a little higher quality but it's still blatently obvious how staged everything is.

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 10:07 AM
I saw that last night, was sorta cool to see him but at the same time I'm not sure if this sort of thing will further cement him with the whole "conspiracy" crowd, the show is OK but it's actually a slightly better version of Jesse Ventura's show, by better I mean the actors are a little higher quality but it's still blatently obvious how staged everything is.

What did you think of the financial analyst's take on things? He sounded like one of us.

MJU1983
10-06-2011, 11:43 AM
I posted in Off-Topic.

Was a really good episode!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?320864-Brad-Meltzer-s-Decoded-Fort-Knox

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 11:53 AM
I posted in Off-Topic.

Was a really good episode!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?320864-Brad-Meltzer-s-Decoded-Fort-Knox

You really think it's off topic? I think it should be a campaign issue. I wish he'd bring it up at the debate if the opportunity presents itself, like with any discussion about the Fed, economy and such. "The last audit of Ft Knox was in '74. Why? What is there to hide? Let us see the gold!"

Even Meltzer, at the end of the show, suggests everyone demand an audit.

MJU1983
10-06-2011, 11:57 AM
You really think it's off topic? I think it should be a campaign issue. I wish he'd bring it up at the debate if the opportunity presents itself, like with any discussion about the Fed, economy and such. "The last audit of Ft Knox was in '74. Why? What is there to hide? Let us see the gold!"

Even Meltzer, at the end of the show, suggests everyone demand an audit.

No, but I didn't know for sure so that's where I posted. It didn't get any love so I was glad to see your post. :)

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 12:23 PM
No, but I didn't know for sure so that's where I posted. It didn't get any love so I was glad to see your post. :)

How 'bout a +rep to make up for it. :)

Carole
10-06-2011, 12:38 PM
Did anyone else see it? This is a must see! It re-runs on History Channel so try to catch it. They basically said what we've known all along - that tptb are in full swing and it won't be long before shtf! They had a financial analyst on who shaded his appearance but who is well prepared and predicts the worst. They went to Elizabeth Town and talked to the local people and almost no one believes that there is gold in Ft. Knox.

I'm just wondering how this show actually got aired because it's definitely a warning.

I read somewhere that they might have tungsten bars colored gold in Ft. Knox. :D

r3volution
10-06-2011, 12:39 PM
http://www.history.com/shows/brad-meltzers-decoded/videos/brad-meltzers-decoded-fort-knox#brad-meltzers-decoded-fort-knox full episode

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 03:27 PM
I read somewhere that they might have tungsten bars colored gold in Ft. Knox. :D

Oh man that would suk. :0

Deborah K
10-06-2011, 03:28 PM
http://www.history.com/shows/brad-meltzers-decoded/videos/brad-meltzers-decoded-fort-knox#brad-meltzers-decoded-fort-knox full episode

thank you! +rep

mit26chell
10-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Brad Meltzer... aka the guy whose close friends with the Bush family?

PatriotOne
10-06-2011, 03:46 PM
LE, do you think maybe they're trying to rile us up on purpose? Get the thing going? Is that what you mean?

That is what is happening. "They" want the people to lose confidence and protest in the streets. They want a bloody revolution. They want martial law. It's like a planned and controlled implosion so they can bring us under UN control. I've noticed they are showing documentaries like 9/11 Press for Truth docs and the like on cable now (LINK TV). Oddly enough peeps like the Rockefeller's fund that channel. It's the same reason Ron has been given a voice on the MSM now. Order out of Chaos is their m.o. They are probably wondering what is taking us so long at this point. Worried they have over fluoridated our water probably.

PatriotOne
10-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Brad Meltzer... aka the guy whose close friends with the Bush family?

I didn't know that. That explains why his shows are pretty much disinfo crap though.

In September 2006, Meltzer participated in a work group along with the CIA, FBI, various psychologists, and Department of Homeland Security intelligence staff to brainstorm new ways that terrorists might attack the U.S.[7][8]

While conducting research for his novel The Inner Circle former U.S. President George H.W. Bush gave Meltzer a copy of the secret letter that he had left in the Oval Office desk for Bill Clinton.[12]

In 1994, he co-wrote the original swearing-in oath that is taken by all AmeriCorps members, and has been delivered by Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brad_Meltzer

PeteinLA
10-06-2011, 05:19 PM
I watched this last night and thought it was a pretty good show and that Ron was shown in a fairly decent light.

I thought one of the most interesting parts was at the end where the three commentators were sitting around a table discussing their findings. What I thought was the most interesting was that the girl in the group seemed to be in shock and just kept repeating "we have stick together and believe in the government" .

It was the classic denial response that I suspect holds true for a vast majority out there. I know this because my brother is the same way and we've had multiple conversations about Ron Paul and Austrian economic theory. My brothers a smart guy but he absolutely refuses to believe that the system is broken or needs major adjustments. Having known him all his life I can tell he doesn't believe in what he's saying but he's so emotionally wrapped up in the status quo he can't let himself break free.

Athanasius
10-12-2011, 09:39 PM
if RP is elected and we audit FED and Ft. Knox and he turns out to be right, then what exactly will happen?
social cataclysm? the dollar will not buy anything at that point, so what's left to do?
it's obvious a plan has been implemented and i want to know if RP getting elected is part of it. i'm thinking of the Pike letter to Mazzini and the coming social cataclysm, nihilists in the streets, WWIII etc.